EDW Deer Park Interview

EDW Deer Park Interview

Ocean Of Light

Theresa R submitted a new resource:
YouTube
Bitchute
EDW Deer Park Interview – The police interrogation of EDW in Deer Park from December 2017

Continue reading...
Thank You Theresa for continuing to get the truth out there in spite of this creep's continuing assault against other Auditors! Earl is working hard to have YOUTUBE remove channels of Auditors that have stood up for our 1st Amendment Rights of Free Speech for YEARS. Earl apparently believes Free Speech is only what he says it is. He is as bad in my view, as the criminals that wear a badge, he doesnt wish to be exposed! I'm planning on coming out to report on his trial... if he doesn't run.

observer

Staff member
Curator
I find it somewhat interesting that EDW issued numerous copyright strikes on channels that posted the Deer Park police interview, but on channels that support him and his false narrative it remains (as of 4/7/19 @ 5:43pm). HORIZON CITY NEWS SERVICE
HCNS BROADCAST # 10 (07MAR19) - DEER PARK TEXAS POLICE DEPT QUESTIONS NEWS NOW HOUSTON (LATE 2017)

Theresa R

Staff member
Liaison
Earl sent me a theth and dethisth letter today wanting this video removed. He says I have three days.

• Haha
Reactions: Liz

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
The Deer Park interview is probably my favorite. It never gets old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo