After stream homage to Dr. Dave!

S.SaulGood

And what he doesn't understand is that FROM NOW ON, ALMOST EVERYONE will associate him with goats as being the "Goat-Boy".

Doctor Dave gave him that, and you know what? As long as he has a channel on youtube doing what he does, Dr. Dave GAVE HIM AN IDENTITY, thereby putting him on the map, even though for being more infamous than famous.

His channel was DYING, likely the majority of his subs coming from his early association with AssElmo and the Whisky Kid. THEIR followers subbed to him, soon grew bored and just never unsubbed.

Doc did him a HUGE favor and he doesn't even realize it. Because Doc "named" him, his channel AND HIS RELEVANCE was brought back like Lazarus from the dead.

FearMyFez

And what he doesn't understand is that FROM NOW ON, ALMOST EVERYONE will associate him with goats as being the "Goat-Boy".

Doctor Dave gave him that, and you know what? As long as he has a channel on youtube doing what he does, Dr. Dave GAVE HIM AN IDENTITY, thereby putting him on the map, even though for being more infamous than famous.

His channel was DYING, likely the majority of his subs coming from his early association with AssElmo and the Whisky Kid. THEIR followers subbed to him, soon grew bored and just never unsubbed.

Doc did him a HUGE favor and he doesn't even realize it. Because Doc "named" him, his channel AND HIS RELEVANCE was brought back like Lazarus from the dead.
Good sir, I have one more question...

S.SaulGood

8 hours last night, a FOIA marathon = Chinese water torture + death by 1000 cuts + The Bataan Death March.

The only things missing were the kitchen sink and a surprise guest appearance by Alberto R. Gonzales.

FearMyFez

8 hours last night, a FOIA marathon = Chinese water torture + death by 1000 cuts + The Bataan Death March.

The only things missing were the kitchen sink and a surprise guest appearance by Alberto R. Gonzales.
Makes one want to slam their nuts in a kitchen drawer to dull the pain of the FOIA zealot struggling to rub the 3 inbred brain cells together to make a cogent point. Of course, in todays society, the fact that he cannot answer the very simplest questions makes him qualified for SCOTUS...

S.SaulGood

Makes one want to slam their nuts in a kitchen drawer
*advertiser censored* VooDoo! Just reading that sentence worked like VooDoo, causing me to wince, knock my knees, and grab my balls in sympathy pain. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo