J.L WARREN : CAN'T SEEM TO GET HIS FACTS STRAIGHT?

Dr. Dave Debunker

What a shame. Should get his facts straight before ACCUSING someone who DOESN'T lie of doing the same:

The BS begins at 2 hours 31 minutes in:

Without being a member of that forum, hence KNOWING which functions are and aren't available to a member, he INSISTS that a post/thread can be modified/deleted, as if it's Youtube. It isn't like that at all. Posts/threads CANNOT be deleted after 15 minutes have elapsed.

I inform him that it cannot and of the forum member functions.

He continues to INSISTS that it can. This continues along the same lines for awhile until I suggest he join the forum and see if a post or thread can be deleted/modified AFTER 15 minutes have elapsed from the time of it being posted.

Not really knowing, he continues to INSIST that it can. And that I'm "lying". (Jackwagon, right?) We'll see.

I suggest a $1000 wager. He brushes off that suggestion.

After some time., Megan, who is a member of that forum, offers some clarity. I am right, he is wrong.

Then, he ACCUSES me of DOXING him. Suggesting that I did a deep dive on the web to access his personal information.

I informed him that I did not, and that he DOXED HIMSELF IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

Once again, JL, who seems completely oblivious to most elements of his videos OTHER THAN HIS OWN IMAGE, IMO, called me LIAR, same as he did TWICE when I called his attention to the Buddha statue in the background.

He refused to believe that he himself mentioned Collin County, Texas IN HIS VIDEO (does he even know what he's saying in his videos?)

So here is THAT video, the one that I heard him DOX himself in that he refused to believe thus calling ME the liar. STRAIGHT FROM HIS OWN MOUTH:

"Hey everyone. JL Warren here, from Collin County, Texas!"

With his little pink beard, HAHAHA!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo