Delusional old man

FearMyFez

This is a hilarious delusional old man that give Steven Seagal a run for his mone in BS

View attachment 1965
Look I trained and led the entire 124th forced Moorish brigade that turned the tide at Antietam! You should have seen us we were quite the sight! 4000 glorious native Moors our Fez's blazing red like the blood of enemies squatting on our ancestral lands, my august personage on my trusty camel signaling the charge of the Fez brigade!

As we drew our cool steel scimitars as one the the sun dappled on our vorpal blades. Cannon to the right of me, cannon to the left of me, cannon behind them, volleyed and thundered; Stormed at with shot and shell, While horse and hero fell. They that had fought so well Came through the jaws of Death, Back from the mouth of hell, rode the 4000!

We lost a lot of good men that that ill fated day but we did win the field but at what cost?

Listen here @Dutch Phoenix if you want to fight the Fez, I must warn you as an Amon-Ra of the clan of El-Bey, make sure that your affairs are in order!!!!

#FearMyFez

Prof Nik Volt

Look I trained and led the entire 124th forced Moorish brigade that turned the tide at Antietam! You should have seen us we were quite the sight! 4000 glorious native Moors our Fez's blazing red like the blood of enemies squatting on our ancestral lands, my august personage on my trusty camel signaling the charge of the Fez brigade!

As we drew our cool steel scimitars as one the the sun dappled on our vorpal blades. Cannon to the right of me, cannon to the left of me, cannon behind them, volleyed and thundered; Stormed at with shot and shell, While horse and hero fell. They that had fought so well Came through the jaws of Death, Back from the mouth of hell, rode the 4000!

We lost a lot of good men that that ill fated day but we did win the field but at what cost?

Listen here @Dutch Phoenix if you want to fight the Fez, I must warn you as an Amon-Ra of the clan of El-Bey, make sure that your affairs are in order!!!!

#FearMyFez
View attachment 1976
Wait a minute. I think I now know what is going on here!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo