Where's Glen?!?

TheOneTrueRobb

So I figured this could use a thread. Glen's apparently fled to some faraway realm, never to return to Washington ever again, except by Court Order. So, simply put, if you stumble upon a tidbit of info about his whereabouts, please share it here. Not to give unlawful directives, but if this Forum has a purpose, part of that is to act as a clearinghouse for Fraudhole info. That, of course, is IMHO...

Anyway, we'll see if it works.....

Dutch Phoenix

So I figured this could use a thread. Glen's apparently fled to some faraway realm, never to return to Washington ever again, except by Court Order. So, simply put, if you stumble upon a tidbit of info about his whereabouts, please share it here. Not to give unlawful directives, but if this Forum has a purpose, part of that is to act as a clearinghouse for Fraudhole info. That, of course, is IMHO...

Anyway, we'll see if it works.....
Glenn has been released back into the sea to live among his own kind, goodbye cruel land walker world, gooodbye

FearMyFez

I heard a rumor that he is in Ohio. I do not think this is true as his car would not make it to Ohio nor can he afford a seat, let alone the two he would need on an aircraft.
Perhaps he is living with chilie in Ironton?
#FearTheFez

Twizzle

I have been disgusted with Glenn's behaviour. The way he talks to anyone who might get in his way is reprehensible. He's racist, homophobic, misogynistic and anti police, his language is foul, he threatens violence and he is one thoroughly nasty piece of work and YouTube will be a much better place without him. What concerns me though is how far will Glenn and his ilk go? They are all behaving badly because they know it will bring in the views, subscribers and consequently money. Bad behaviour should never be rewarded it emboldens others to do the same and once the money starts rolling in they will go further and further until something tragic happens. Sure, it's entertaining to see these little *advertiser censored* get their comeuppance but when I see these idiots threatening violence it frightens me. Some already have convictions for violence so they've nothing to lose and a lot of money to gain so YouTube needs to shoulder a lot of the blame if they commit more violent crimes. They wouldn't do it if there was no money to be earned and they don't give a damn about anyone's rights except their own. The world is full of nutters and will follow other nutters, for example, a paediatric doctor's home in Wales was vandalised because someone mixed up the word paediatrician with paedophile. That's frightening...Sorry for the long rant.

TheOneTrueRobb

Sure, it's entertaining to see these little *advertiser censored* get their comeuppance but when I see these idiots threatening violence it frightens me.
No worries about Glen, where ever he ends up. If you look up the phrase "All Talk No Walk" in Black's law Dictionary, there's his picture.We've all seen Glen in "action" when someone actually takes him up on his laughable tough guy act. This loser can barely walk 10 yards without respiratory distress. And he's going to "take down" 2 trained LEOs? Yeah, that'll happen. He had his chance with that soldier. He failed. He had his chance with that overseas visitor in a post office. Another fail. Folded like a Walmart Beach chair.

He will always fail.Your Grandmother would take him out in 5 seconds flat. If he threatens you, just point and giggle, much like the Everett or Mukiteo cops do when dealing with him.

Much like the cops in his new town are going to, just as soon as we inform them of Glen's rich history....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo