A plead for normalcy

FearMyFez

All, As the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword and stalwart defender of the greater empire of Morocco, Royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey... All Rise!

I can only imagine that most if not all members of this forum are adults if only by chronology. The level of discourse has dipped worse than the stock market did yesterday. I just want to make a few cogent points.

1- There will be no prize fighting
2- Personal attacks on family/relationships are unnecessary
3- Personal attacks on individuals talents/achievements are unsubstantiated and in poor taste
4- If you have no vested interest in this controversy why egg it on? (Shout out to Will Turbitt)
5- Individuals that are vested, can you not just let it go?
6- Proof? This is classic someone presents a problem to you, mention another problem because two wrongs makes a who cares...

This sad diatribe has hurt my head and the virtue signals and threats have just made my head hurt.
~The Glorious Fezant has spoken

You have made me trade #FearMyFez for #DontHasselTheTassel

S.SaulGood

All, As the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword and stalwart defender of the greater empire of Morocco, Royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey... All Rise!

I can only imagine that most if not all members of this forum are adults if only by chronology. The level of discourse has dipped worse than the stock market did yesterday. I just want to make a few cogent points.

1- There will be no prize fighting
2- Personal attacks on family/relationships are unnecessary
3- Personal attacks on individuals talents/achievements are unsubstantiated and in poor taste
4- If you have no vested interest in this controversy why egg it on? (Shout out to Will Turbitt)
5- Individuals that are vested, can you not just let it go?
6- Proof? This is classic someone presents a problem to you, mention another problem because two wrongs makes a who cares...

This sad diatribe has hurt my head and the virtue signals and threats have just made my head hurt.
~The Glorious Fezant has spoken

You have made me trade #FearMyFez for #DontHasselTheTassel
View attachment 1878
I'm so much on board with this that I propose BANNING the first member that Texas Wolfman feels is violating this very reasonable and FORUM-BENEFICIAL request. Be it a new member making their introductory post, or an existing member making his 100th.

And out off respect for Texas Wolfman, the forum, and it's members, I will NOT reply to any further comments directed to me that I feel fly contrary to these suggestions. Starting........................................... NOW.

This post should actually be pinned to the top, as a new thread, and closed. No replies necessary.

FearMyFez

I'm so much on board with this that I propose BANNING the first member that Texas Wolfman feels is violating this very reasonable and FORUM-BENEFICIAL request. Be it a new member making their introductory post, or an existing member making his 100th.

And out off respect for Texas Wolfman, the forum, and it's members, I will NOT reply to any further comments directed to me that I feel fly contrary to these suggestions. Starting........................................... NOW.

This post should actually be pinned to the top, as a new thread, and closed. No replies necessary.
I shall also state that any violation that I see CAN result in a lifetime ban from petitioning for citizenship in my natural glorious living nation of Moors! #DontHasselTheTassel
~I state this as your royal Fezant!

FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

That's what I want now. Give me a name and an address to come to YOU. No wife. No kids here to worry about while I'm gone. No more talk about coming to New Hyde Park to kill me. No more talk about " how Joey G has a hit out on me and you have the contract and you represent him", Simon and Shadow Wolff. Time to stop making death threat on you tube. Time to fulfill the contract. Time to play for blood. COME. Or give me a name and address to come to you to take care of this. Put up or shut up, Prag.

FearMyFez

That's what I want now. Give me a name and an address to come to YOU. No wife. No kids here to worry about while I'm gone. No more talk about coming to New Hyde Park to kill me. No more talk about " how Joey G has a hit out on me and you have the contract nd represent him". Time to fulfill the contract. Time to play for blood. COME. Or give me a name and address to come to you. Put up or shut up, Prag.
Are you talking to me?

S.SaulGood

Are you talking to me?

No. Never you. Shadow Wolff, Simon, Activist. The guys that are on youtube chats and comments talking about the death contracts that Joey G. gave them to kill me. The guys that say they Represent Joey G and have contracts for me.

S.SaulGood

Are you talking to me?
And Joey G. didn't do that. Not for one minute did I think he's "coming for me". Or these people have contracts and represent him. That's Simon, Shadowwolf and activist, among others, trying to stir up trouble mostly on youtube and a small trickle over here. People who would NEVER DREAM of rolling up their sleeves to get blood on their hands. I know that. I know I'M not in danger. Neever was. What I take seriously are the death threats that are actually being made about someone unbeknowst to me. Mistaken for me, that may suffer because of me.,

FearMyFez

And Joey G. didn't do that. Not for one minute did I think he's "coming for me". Or these people have contracts and represent him. That's Simon, Shadowwolf and activist, among others, trying to stir up trouble mostly on youtube and a small trickle over here. People who would NEVER DREAM of rolling up their sleeves to get blood on their hands. I know that. I know I'M not in danger. Neever was. What I take seriously are the death threats that are actually being made about someone unbeknowst to me. Mistaken for me, that may suffer because of me.,
If there ever was a an actual credible threat, I assure you that the full might of the righteous natural living Moors would be mobilized to neutralize the threat in full conjunction with the MIA (Moorish Intelligence Agency) utilizing its treaty with the GHA (Goat Herders Association) initiating massive herd movements from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan! Imagine being on the other side of the field when the array of Sarasin soldiers riding goats into battle Fez tassels flying proudly in the wind as the sun rises to our backs!
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo