A Thursday special!

FearMyFez

As I see that we have some new members here and as the Amon-Ra here I am willing to show that I am a generous God. For the next 72 hours I am offering the Moorish citizenship packages for only $139 USD! This is a entry level package that includes a Fez, a copy of Black's Law dictionary, your declaration of nationality, your name added to the Moorish rolls in red ink, all lowercase with a wet thumbprint, and for a limited time, Chillie's indestructible paper tri-fold!

Of course there are upgrade packages available such as Sultan, Emir, Caliph, and others. These may have additional financial obligation but they definitely add Moor value!

Why pay taxes? Why pay for a drivers license, insurance or registration fees? As a natural glorious living being on the land you are absolutely granted the right to travel. This is not a system without potential risk, many woefully ignorant road pirates and individuals who chose to contract with a bankrupt system and try to force you into compliance with Maritime or color of law. Luckily with the upgrade packages you will have Squeak on retainer for phone contact to advise in any adverse situations that may arise with said road pirates.

I state all this on the record, for the record, as the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj of clan of El-Bey, all rights reserved, copyrighted, with a wet red thumbprint...

#FearTheFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo