A vid, and channel, that need reporting...

TheOneTrueRobb

Dr. Dave posted this one today. Take a look if you haven't.....

I haven't been this Pissed Off over a Frauditor vid in some weeks, and this one really brought back the old bile. This scumbag follows a woman, recording, and shouts absolutely loathsome misogynistic and sexual comments at her.

Here's the original video. Report it. A lot. Th profanity alone should get it demonetized, but the harassment of this journalist, in the disgusting way shown in this vid, shot with his own camera, should get his channel yanked.

FearMyFez

Dr. Dave posted this one today. Take a look if you haven't.....

I haven't been this Pissed Off over a Frauditor vid in some weeks, and this one really brought back the old bile. This scumbag follows a woman, recording, and shouts absolutely loathsome misogynistic and sexual comments at her.

Here's the original video. Report it. A lot. Th profanity alone should get it demonetized, but the harassment of this journalist, in the disgusting way shown in this vid, shot with his own camera, should get his channel yanked.

But she has no expectation of privacy in public! He was just exercising his rights! I mean HE is the real media! He even offered her a position on YouTube as REAL press, right after he completely acted like she was a sex object only...

#FearTheYogaPants
God's cannot be arrested ~Glen Cerio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo