ACURA AMANDA presents the NEW QUEEN of 1AA. FIONA RAWLS. Move over Furry Potato.

S.SaulGood

Another Acura Amanda protege and associate.

I've heard of burning your britches and burning your bra. But burning your teabag is a new one on me!

Fiona speaks about being "kidnapped" by authorities for throwing a smoke bomb in/at Mar a lago, though soon after being released from captivity.

Here's Fiona, speaking on that, and other fiddle-minutiae, like being visited in the slam by an angel named *Maroni, in Fiona's well-calculated, simply explained Theory of Everything.

*Because of his instrumentality in the restoration of the gospel, Moroni is commonly identified by Latter Day Saints as the angel mentioned in Revelation 14:6, "having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people."

Wishing Fiona luck in the new endeavor. We can only look forward to Fiona living up to and upholding those lofty standards in auditing with the type of riveting content that we've come to expect from Amanda, Jessie Lee, and Ray Rodriguez as Amanda's stalwart League of Extraordinary Auditors continues to grow.

PROFOUNDLY powerful stuff!!

Last edited:

FearMyFez

I've heard of burning your britches and burning your bra. But burning your teabag is a new one on me!

Fiona speaks about being "kidnapped" by authorities for throwing a smoke bomb in/at Mar a lago, though soon after being released from captivity.

Here's Fiona, speaking on that, and other fiddle-minutiae, like being visited in the slam by an angel named *Maroni, in Fiona's well-calculated, simply explained Theory of Everything.

*Because of his instrumentality in the restoration of the gospel, Moroni is commonly identified by Latter Day Saints as the angel mentioned in Revelation 14:6, "having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people."

Wishing Fiona luck in the new endeavor. We can only look forward to Fiona living up to and upholding those lofty standards in auditing with the type of riveting content that we've come to expect from Amanda, Jessie Lee, and Ray Rodriguez as Amanda's stalwart League of Extraordinary Auditors continues to grow.

As a Fezant with the second sight, I just need to point out two things. 1- History is written by the victors is what Zey/Zer was looking for. 2- 1060

S.SaulGood

Because Fiona mentioned serving 4 tours in Iraq, which I respect, I politely suspended disbelief and opted to without pronouns, referring to Fiona only as "Fiona".

As a person who has trained thousands of men and women in the art of war, I do find it odd that a Veteran of 4 tours abroad would deem ANY part of this area outside of the jail as a "sloppily controlled choke point" as seen in this video:

After reading Fiona's comment down below, one can only gather that Fiona was not a General or military strategist because there is NOTHING about the intersection that is a "choke point", there's nothing sloppy or complacent about it at all, in fact it's quite well planned and structured based on outside appearance alone, and HIDDEN assets and visuals can ALWAYS be placed and maintained from the OUTSIDE of, as well as INSIDE of, the perimeter:

Fiona Rawls
Fiona Rawls
19 hours ago
Such a choke point, stuck in the middle of the intersection and bunched so closely that they couldn’t maintain visual on the perimeter of the convoy. In Iraq sloppy operations like that don’t lead to positive outcomes. That’s called complacency, they are lucky people let them play cop.

FearMyFez

Because Fiona mentioned serving 4 tours in Iraq, which I respect, I politely suspended disbelief and opted to without pronouns, referring to Fiona only as "Fiona".

As a person who has trained thousands of men and women in the art of war, I do find it odd that a Veteran of 4 tours abroad would deem ANY part of this area outside of the jail as a "sloppily controlled choke point" as seen in this video:

After reading Fiona's comment down below, one can only gather that Fiona was not a General or military strategist because there is NOTHING about the intersection that is a "choke point", there's nothing sloppy or complacent about it at all, in fact it's quite well planned and structured based on outside appearance alone, and HIDDEN assets and visuals can ALWAYS be placed and maintained from the OUTSIDE of, as well as INSIDE of, the perimeter:

Fiona Rawls
Fiona Rawls
19 hours ago
Such a choke point, stuck in the middle of the intersection and bunched so closely that they couldn’t maintain visual on the perimeter of the convoy. In Iraq sloppy operations like that don’t lead to positive outcomes. That’s called complacency, they are lucky people let them play cop.

You may have missed the history and I despise those that claim stolen valor, but the Fezant was a brigadier general at Antietam. I was charged with the 151st forced Moormish division and served with honor under the great general Jar Jar Binks. There was even a poem penned for us, "The Charge of the Fez Brigade" Fez to the right of me, Fez to the left of me, Fez to the front of me volleyed and thundered.... 1063

S.SaulGood

Feisty Fiona!!

In the comment section of the second video of this thread, Feisty Fiona replies to a comment:

2 weeks ago
Communist how? A killer how? I didnt cause any injuries and I didn’t kill anyone. Taking a stand for our democracy is a communist action to you? There’s a reason you live in fear, there’s a reason you hide. Me, I stood bold and didn’t hide. I would be happy to shut your mouth for you if you wanna come to the kick boxing gym here in West Palm Beach, I’ll pay for half the ring rental.

Sam Patel responds:

SAM PATEL
SAM PATEL
2 weeks ago (edited)
@Fiona Rawls No you come here and pay it all, including the dentist for your beaver teeth.

Perhaps ESPECIALLY as a 4 tour Middle East theater Veteran, Feisty Fiona should tighten hormonal reins and consider the wisdom of the wise and immortal Sun Tzu before issuing blind challenges to unknown opposition:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

FearMyFez

Feisty Fiona!!

In the comment section of the second video of this thread, Feisty Fiona replies to a comment:

2 weeks ago
Communist how? A killer how? I didnt cause any injuries and I didn’t kill anyone. Taking a stand for our democracy is a communist action to you? There’s a reason you live in fear, there’s a reason you hide. Me, I stood bold and didn’t hide. I would be happy to shut your mouth for you if you wanna come to the kick boxing gym here in West Palm Beach, I’ll pay for half the ring rental.

Sam Patel responds:

SAM PATEL
SAM PATEL
2 weeks ago (edited)
@Fiona Rawls No you come here and pay it all, including the dentist for your beaver teeth.

Perhaps ESPECIALLY as a 4 tour Middle East theater Veteran, Feisty Fiona should tighten hormonal reins and consider the wisdom of the wise and immortal Sun Tzu before issuing blind challenges to unknown opposition:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

The zem/zer future Olympic women's swimmer got an awesome photo here.... 1064

American Amy

PROFOUNDLY powerful stuff!!
I never knew Amanda had her own band of auditors.

S.SaulGood

I never knew Amanda had her own band of auditors.
Such luminaries and great intellects as Jessie Lee, Ray Rodriguez, and Fiona Rawls being the core members that she seems to associate with and present their videos of on her channel.

This aside from Amanda's participation with the Big Nick (although I wouldn't consider a 220 pound man with a 50 pound gut "big), Jays Surreal, Rogue Nation crew.

S.SaulGood

Amanda smells marijuana smoldering and wants to search the officer's cart.

Perhaps she's mistaken and it's the residual odor of Fiona's flaming teabags still delectably detectable on her clothes and skin? Those teabags can create a mighty powerful stench that can last for weeks if not properly washed.

S.SaulGood

Here's Amanda and Fiona's latest opus:

Fiona adds, "Look, the cops are checking me out". As if she's a raving beauty that men just *advertiser censored* refuse.

Let's see who this flaming tea-bagging beauty and protege of Amanda is:

West Palm Beach man charged with throwing smoking device near Mar-a-Lago

"MAN"?????????????????? WTF are they talking about? "FIONA"? How can they POSSIBLY confuse such a beautiful woman for a man. The idea!!!

Plus, I've trained thousands of men and women and I don't know of any MEN named "Fiona". Oh. Hold on here. I see:

PAUL BRANTLY RAWLS JR.

Understandably, that certainly lifts the veil of confusion.

Ironic that Fiona and snaggle-toothed, cherry nosed friend are standing there ridiculing the police, calling THEM "ugly".

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

MORE:

PAUL BRANTLY RAWLS JR 1-719-351-2477 born 1982, 2186 PHILLIPS ALY , COLO SPRINGS, CO 80910

PAUL BRANTLY RAWLS JRwas born in 1982 and registered to vote, giving his address as 2186 PHILLIPS ALY, COLO SPRINGS, El Paso County, Colorado 80910 United States of America. Party affiliation: REP Party affiliation date: 09/15/2016. Original registration date: 09/19/2008. Voter ID number: 200143430. This is the most recent information, from the voter list as of 1 December 2020.

REPUBLICAN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now just wait a cotton-picking minute, Pau..... er', Fioa........... er', Pau..........Whatever.

On a recent video you stated that you were a DEMOCRAT!

You pick and choose at will? Party affiliation among other things?

And what was a Republican doing at Mar a Lago with 12 smoke bombs, a rope, gloves, and driving around with other incendiary devices, according to the article about your arres...... er' uh.... "KIDNAPPING". Care to explain for your loyal FAANS?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo