Ad Overload! Only Temporary.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Sorry for the abundance of ads, I understand if it freaks you out a bit.

Yes I have placed ads on Faanclub, yes they will stay, no It will not be as many as you see now. Currently tests are being ran to see what performs best. Once it is determined what the performance spots/sizes are the under-performers will be removed until I find a nice balance.

Keep in mind that I have paid $200 a month for this server for the last 3 years. Granted I do have other sites on this server, but this is the main resource hog.

Bear with me please.

Dave

D

Deleted member 2293

The amount of ads currently are barely noticeable at all, and money needs to be made in many aspects of life.

It's all good Dave. Music Cheems agrees. Don't worry.

MusicCheems.jpg

S.SaulGood

Sorry for the abundance of ads, I understand if it freaks you out a bit.

Yes I have placed ads on Faanclub, yes they will stay, no It will not be as many as you see now. Currently tests are being ran to see what performs best. Once it is determined what the performance spots/sizes are the under-performers will be removed until I find a nice balance.

Keep in mind that I have paid $200 a month for this server for the last 3 years. Granted I do have other sites on this server, but this is the main resource hog.

Bear with me please.

Dave
S'all good, Captain, do whatever you have to do in order to keep the ship on course. We're all on board. You won't hear any mutinous grumblings from your very appreciative crew! :)

Nothing wrong with ads. No Bucks, no Buck Rogers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo