American Amy = Tweaking Amy?

S.SaulGood

Amy is typically twitchy, itchy, and shaky but it's usually more subtle than in this video.
Look at her. She can't stay still, she's got her hands going constantly, arms flailing, her expressions and eye movement is erratic and all movements in general are exaggerated (compare to Amanda who is completely at ease and composed).

I hope Amanda will take a good look at this video and focus ONLY on Amy for its duration, then take appropriate action to help a friend when their slip is showing if she can.

S.SaulGood

SKID-ROW Amy? Has anybody ever heard this turbo-charged motor-mouth when she WASN'T horribly slurring her speech semi-incoherently? Typically, one has to curb-crawl a skid-row to find someone who constantly slurs their speech in a drunken-drawl like this. And like Amagansett Press and Anselmo, the motor is ALWAYS running; she doesn't STFU for a nano-second. Even when someone else is trying to get a word in edgewise, she's blathering away: she could give Amagansett Press a run for his money.

American Amy

This night when Amanda came over I was already in bed so I got up to talk to her and she said you want to go out riding for a little bit and I said sure so if you’re going to drive because I’m exhausted now that panel I was on the panel for over five hours that was my birthday panel so yeah I got tired and laid on my bed some I did a panel the other night and I laid on my bed for part of it I really don’t see nothing wrong with that . :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo