Anyone in the Midwest want to team up for an Audit?

FearMyFez

Hey,

I just got a sweet new top end phone and gimble, I am looking for a team member/s to join with me. I have become the "Midwest Moorish Guardian", I will be monitoring the police radio and relentlessly standing around in post offices filming. The only perquisite is a mask, sunglasses and of course some Kevlar armor. Consider this a survey course to begin, I will start with basics of auditing then lead into E-begging and filing false complaints and frivolous lawsuits and lastly expertise on poster 7. Believe that WE will be the difference, these bootlickers and redcoat tyrants will not know what hit them, most are not even aware of the third amendment...

I swear this on the power of the whisk!
#Redcoats #Tyrants #Amendments

S.SaulGood

Hey,

I just got a sweet new top end phone and gimble, I am looking for a team member/s to join with me. I have become the "Midwest Moorish Guardian", I will be monitoring the police radio and relentlessly standing around in post offices filming. The only perquisite is a mask, sunglasses and of course some Kevlar armor. Consider this a survey course to begin, I will start with basics of auditing then lead into E-begging and filing false complaints and frivolous lawsuits and lastly expertise on poster 7. Believe that WE will be the difference, these bootlickers and redcoat tyrants will not know what hit them, most are not even aware of the third amendment...

I swear this on the power of the whisk!
#Redcoats #Tyrants #Amendments
View attachment 1850
I fear that's not how Will uses it. Might be the wrong orifice.

FearMyFez

Always best to give at the orifice. Like a one year subscription to the jelly of the month club, giving at the orifice is the gift that keeps on giving.
I don't know is that like a law or something? Cool, can I see your water tables book my good man? It must be readily available....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo