Broken System Broken Trust Frauditor Running His Mouth Again!

Dr. Dave Debunker

Broken System Broken Trust is on a live stream right now ranting about how I'm a scumbag for having my viewers threaten him over SC Video...WTH is wrong with him?

Stryker1126

That guy is a jackwagon. If I had his address I’d call some bro’s at the VA and he would be seeing a group of angry veterans showing up outside his house

S.SaulGood

That guy is a jackwagon. If I had his address I’d call some bro’s at the VA and he would be seeing a group of angry veterans showing up outside his house
*advertiser censored* this clown
By all outward appearance, I would gather that he's doing a pretty bang up job of *advertiser censored* himself and his loved ones, and here's the dismal evidence of it:

CPS of all things. *advertiser censored* around with CPS. Could you imagine? I can't.

*advertiser censored* around with judges by pretending you have neither idea nor concept of what's "driving" is one thing. When they finally have their fill of him, he'll be behind bars. That's one thing. But *advertiser censored* around and rolling the dice by playing the fool with CPS? When your kids are at stake? Holy *advertiser censored*! That's a level of stupid beyond my ability to comprehend.

And CPS? I can't even count how many people I know and have known that have children, and while I'm sure not each and every one of them was a perfect parent, I can't say that I've EVER even HEARD of CPS removing kids from the household or even coming to the home to check on their welfare.

Now I know it's not something that someone SHOULD want to share with you like this knucklehead that seems to almost take PRIDE in his trials and tribulations with CPS, but I've never heard even alluded to, or in passing, a stray comment from people I know to someone else about their kids being picked up or problems with CPS. So based on that, I'd have to imagine that since CPS doesn't appear to be in the habit of randomly picking names of parents out of a hat to hassle, for a parent to garner THIS level of attention that he seems to be experiencing, IMO, there must be something to their interest rather than some random money grab.

In and out of Jail, courts, probation; *advertiser censored* around with CPS and who even knows what else... what a *advertiser censored* life that must be, not only for him but everybody else around him. Another thing I can't even begin to imagine. :rolleyes:

Stryker1126

He is definitely one of those people that owes humanity an apology for reproducing without permission

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo