Can we all come together to make a difference???

D

Deleted member 2293

I thought this was a genuine post for a moment. Putting forth the notion that we as a community can help the people being harassed by these frauditors.

There is a working plan in progress to do just that. We need to continue doing our best to help everyone, even the frauditors if it means they will become better people.

Let's use our time for benevolence. Screenshot_20220408-104028_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220408-104039_Instagram.jpg

S.SaulGood

#JesusChri
I thought this was a genuine post for a moment. Putting forth the notion that we as a community can help the people being harassed by these frauditors.

There is a working plan in progress to do just that. We need to continue doing our best to help everyone, even the frauditors if it means they will become better people.

Let's use our time for benevolence.View attachment 1614View attachment 1615
I too would much rather see people doing well than poorly. And ANYONE who wishes to discuss doing well is welcome here.

D

Deleted member 2293

I don't have the best lighting where I am now, this looks a bit smeared, but I'll work on a better one when I get home if needed. Sophistication.png

D

Deleted member 2293

It has little by little. Fixed the car, finished some concept art for an upcoming album, and then I saw your post upon taking a break, which led to the smile.

Grateful for that. Thanks homie. IMG_2022-04-11-09431186.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo