Dr. Dave Hater / Troll channels

S.SaulGood

Lots of profanity too, so y'all know what to do.

BRIDGE THE DIVIDE:

IRISH DEMON:

https://www.youtube.com/c/IrishDemon

UNCLE ARTY'S BAR AND GRILL OF STUPIDITY (aptly named)

https://www.youtube.com/c/UncleArtysBarandGrillofStupidity

More coming. This is a good start.

S.SaulGood

VIDEO FOR THOUGHT:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChn83q0D14RaRYGmXF1MbOg

When you give YouTube an enema THIS is the type of pure, unadulterated *advertiser censored* that floats to the top.

Hard to believe that an adult actually wasted his time "creating" this juvenile bologna.

Yet another internet "tough guy" spewing cyber-bullying lingo:

If you're as good with your fists as you think you are, I'd be happy to direct you to competitive bare knuckle boxing in your area. Just ask, child.

Enough already of these "world's toughest men" who talk a good fight.

"Why if Dr. Dave were in front of me, I'd...." What a bunch of nonsense coming from nothing but tough talking *advertiser censored* artists.

And who the hell woud have even SEEN this 20 sub youtube channel if Dr. Dave was not in his titles?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

DOKEE! :cool:

And BTW, Sunday was the SGV Gnome's birthday. Or so he told his followers. I think this is the 4th "birthday Sunday" live stream he's hosted since June 2021. Always good for donations by morons easily confused by the passage of time, how it's measured, and the concept of the calendar year.

FearMyFez

DOKEE! :cool:

And BTW, Sunday was the SGV Gnome's birthday. Or so he told his followers. I think this is the 4th "birthday Sunday" live stream he's hosted since June 2021. Always good for donations by morons easily confused by the passage of time, how it's measured, and the concept of the calendar year.
It's 2022 time is simply a social construct! #FearTheFez

D

Deleted member 2293

So, video for thought is just "I know I'm Bald" Kenneth. Same dude. Two accounts.

Dude really needs to learn how to behave. Chicago citizens have a hard enough time without this dude.

Addendum,

I thought the Irish demon situation was over, he's still carrying on about how hurt he is that someone questioned the circumstances of his situation?

FearMyFez

So, video for thought is just "I know I'm Bald" Kenneth. Same dude. Two accounts.

Dude really needs to learn how to behave. Chicago citizens have a hard enough time without this dude.

Addendum,

I thought the Irish demon situation was over, he's still carrying on about how hurt he is that someone questioned the circumstances of his situation?

S.SaulGood

Bridge the Divide:

J.L. Warren, Colling County, Tx.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JLWarren/videos

I found the statue of Buddha on the middle metal shelf in the garage in one of his video shorts, telling. The guy that said, "*advertiser censored* you, Doctor Dave". With a Buddha statue in his garage.

He may as well have written a 1000 page auto-biography. Little wonder the histrionics to disprove the existence of God with the same well-worn arguments.

S.SaulGood

From chats, re: Dr. Dave:

ATL Auditor: location is easy enough from the IP
thumper 88: I'll help you expose them

Grendel S Rage (Tones): he looks like a demented Santa clause

Deesine: bootlicking trolls aren't worth the effort, people who use terms like frauditor, they're sad folks obsessed with what they feel is hypocrisy, they focus on that rather than cop abuse

Tella Cline: Auditing the USA Glenn Cerio unedited. Dr Drunk doxed me

Saturdays Child: Not sure which makes my skin crawl more--his creepy voice or that thingies calls a beard.

Ginger LeBret: With his age shouldn’t he be above getting back to people

Re: Irish Demon

Ginger LeBret: Yeah he just wanted us to help keep the algorithms up I didn’t find him to be begging at all although I am going to go buy some merchandise after the first because I’ve been putting it off and he

Ginger LeBret: I can’t wait to go and buy some merchandise from him on the first I’ve been putting it off but I am planning to buy quite a bit

Ginger LeBret: I live in government housing so I can’t grow my own unfortunately

Ginger LeBret: Weed is legal here I just have to find a dispensary that carries it

Anthony Vazquez@Irish Demon: hey man i always got your back

Elmer Chudd: Can’t stand Dr. Weird Beard’s whiny weak voice

Elmer Chudd: Dr. Dave isn’t on our side. He’s basically worse than the
frauditors he rags on

Just a tiny portion of back stabbers, and two faced turncoats. The list of naughty children grows. Since they compared Dr. Dave to Santa Claus, when the list is completed, I'll forward it to Pedro Negro at the North Pole.

S.SaulGood

Tella is a *advertiser censored*.
Being female, she has a built-in excuse to be a *advertiser censored*. ALL women are Princesses. Young or old, pretty or not, catty or not. But what's the excuse for her male cronies being *advertiser censored*?

IMO, these particular anti-frauditors are no better than the ones they target.

Almost makes me want to point Glenn and other frauditors in their petty and petulant collective cross-hairs to public information that may have gone unnoticed to level the playing field.

When an "anti-frauditor" acts like a frauditor, I think they're fair game.

D

Deleted member 1819

Addendum,

What business is it of anyone to question his circumstances? I love anti-frauditor videos, but Dr Dave’s channel is like a clique of middle school students. Aside from his low brow humour, this channel offers nothing of real substance. He’s so focused on getting those jabs in, he doesn’t even notice when he is blatantly wrong. Dr Dave’s channel appeals to the simps on Youtube. Schrodinger (RIP), Arty, Kfarr, Team Skeptic, and KIC will at least provide interesting commentary instead of “Oh deery me. [enter fraudutor’s nickname]-boy thinks he’s not trespassing”. blah blah blah blah.

S.SaulGood

What business is it of anyone to question his circumstances? I love anti-frauditor videos, but Dr Dave’s channel is like a clique of middle school students. Aside from his low brow humour, this channel offers nothing of real substance. He’s so focused on getting those jabs in, he doesn’t even notice when he is blatantly wrong. Dr Dave’s channel appeals to the simps on Youtube. Schrodinger (RIP), Arty, Kfarr, Team Skeptic, and KIC will at least provide interesting commentary instead of “Oh deery me. [enter fraudutor’s nickname]-boy thinks he’s not trespassing”. blah blah blah blah.
"Low-brow", he says!

Have you gotten a good gander at Uncle Arty's Bar and Grill of Stupidity? A Glenn Cerio LOOKALIKE who rails on Cerio, making fun of HIS appearance? Like a sow calling a pig "Porky"?
The asinine, constant Beetlejuice voice that Pagliacci doesn't realize will destroy his voice box in future years?
A brow can't get any lower than Uncle Arty's unless he cut a hole through the floor and stuck his face through it, jowls and all, which based on that face might not be as bad of an idea as it sounds and mentioned in the public improvements section of his local morning newspaper.

And BTW, Now you're one of us. Even though your way of thinking is horribly askew. That's OK. I'm patient. So is the Doc. We can help you if it's not too late and are open to broadening your horizons, even though I'm only of "middle-school mentality".

D

Deleted member 1819

"Low-brow", he says!

Have you gotten a good gander at Uncle Arty's Bar and Grill of Stupidity? A Glenn Cerio LOOKALIKE who rails on Cerio, making fun of HIS appearance? Like a sow calling a pig "Porky"?
The asinine, constant Beetlejuice voice that Pagliacci doesn't realize will destroy his voice box in future years?
A brow can't get any lower than Uncle Arty's unless he cut a hole through the floor and stuck his face through it, jowls and all, which based on that face might not be as bad of an idea as it sounds and mentioned in the public improvements section of his local morning newspaper.

And BTW, Now you're one of us. Even though your way of thinking is horribly askew. That's OK. I'm patient. So is the Doc. We can help you if it's not too late and are open to broadening your horizons, even though I'm only of "middle-school mentality".

View attachment 1504
Except you have the wrong Arty. The Arty I’m referring to is Arty’s Corporate Fiction. I’ve never seen this Uncle Arty’s channel.

S.SaulGood

Except you have the wrong Arty. The Arty I’m referring to is Arty’s Corporate Fiction. I’ve never seen this Uncle Arty’s channel.
Here's the Uncle Arty I was referring to, of Uncle Arty's Bar and Grill of Stupidity. They're having a live chat this evening:

Often, you'll hear the word, "Dave", or the words, "Dave did this or that", pop out from the white noise of their psycho-babble background drone. That was about the extent of it, luminaries they are not, and not even accidentally clever or witty, although each individual appears to fathom themselves as Einsteinian in their intellect.

"Yatta, yatta..Dave, yatta yatta yatta Dave is ugly".. belch.. fart, Arty says, "*advertiser censored* you Doug, Doug reciprocates, "*advertiser censored* you Arty".. more farting, belches, guttural grunts and moans in the background like barnyard animals rutting, it's infantile chat for people who have lost their will to live. Like taking a few hours of your life and flushing it down the toilet...wait, I'm sorry.. "TERlet". Typically, you'd have to be seated at one of the tables in the visiting area of a hospital's psychiatric floor to hear the like, IMO.

What a fine line it is between frauditor and anti-frauditor as it relates to the chewy chunks of degradation (as Jim Carrey put it) and dreggs of and drain on society, IMO. God bless them, and may God help them, if he can, even if they don't believe in him.

A little self-discipline, self control, FOCUS, time wisely spent putting forth a genuinely concentrated effort, and they too MIGHT be able to one day reach 15K subs, "might" the key word, as the Goat Herder would chortle. Then they might be too busy trying to accomplish the goal that the target of their jealous hatred already has achieved to waste their time and energy on such nonsense, "might" being the key word, as the Goat-Herder often states.

Last edited:

hypocrite slayer

I saw that stream! His whole thing is being stupid. He makes fun of himself and everyone. One thing you forgot to mention is that he actively tells everyone to unsubscribe and dislike his channel. I've obliged. I couldn't click that dislike button enough on all of his videos. That picture is also of a retired cop. He's making fun of a NEW YORK POLICE OFFICER OF 21 YEARS!!!

He's a preschooler among the sophomoric style of humor. Not to mention he flunked out of preschool and obedience school. I'm surprised people don't report his channel and mess with him. If he were my family. I'd have not only disowned him. I would've demanded a 100th trimester post abortion.

S.SaulGood

I saw that stream! His whole thing is being stupid. He makes fun of himself and everyone. One thing you forgot to mention is that he actively tells everyone to unsubscribe and dislike his channel. I've obliged. I couldn't click that dislike button enough on all of his videos. That picture is also of a retired cop. He's making fun of a NEW YORK POLICE OFFICER OF 21 YEARS!!!

He's a preschooler among the sophomoric style of humor. Not to mention he flunked out of preschool and obedience school. I'm surprised people don't report his channel and mess with him. If he were my family. I'd have not only disowned him. I would've demanded a 100th trimester post abortion.
They can't seem to go long without "Dave this, Dave that", and whatever THEY consider to be this and that worthy ins't even worth the breath to expel the meaningless banter. These people LOVE to waste time. It's an escape mechanism, IMO.

The oddest thing of all is that IMO, he looks like Glenn's TWIN, who he's making fun of for his appearance and other things, in the face and body, minus about 30 pounds or so.

If Glenn is 5'9" or so, he's maybe 300, possibly 310. If Arty is of the average height he looks to be, 68/69" or so, he's about 30 pounds behind another year or so of binge eating pork butts and hog jowls (fast food) and he'll be right there with Glenn on a see-saw stuck in neutral. Then one of HIS crew can play the tuba when he walks by, maybe he can perform a duet with Cerio, possibly an interpretive dance may prove to be interesting.

I just fail to understand it. Pot-belly, meet kettle.

S.SaulGood

Benedict Arnold made a guest appearance on JL's Livestream this evening.

Wait a minute. That's not Benedict Arnold. That's MEGHAN!!!! Doctor Dave's Producer, seemingly in complete agreement and in apologetic mode with the person that told Dr. Dave to go *advertiser censored* himself! :eek:

So much for loyalty and honor in the frauditing/anti-frauditing biz, good job!

Here's a reminder to augment Meghan's short attention span:

S.SaulGood

Still ANOTHER Doctor Dave Hater channel. These malcontents with their tiny little axes to grind wouldn't exist without the good Doctor.

This one sounds to me like he's under the influence, IMO, no mistaking the slurred speech and hesitation from word to word. Hey Crazy Guggenheim, you can't slip a semi-stupor by me. Maybe straighten up and do better for yourself and everyone around you, what do you think? Are you able to utilize your time more productively than this, or is this the woeful extent of what you have to offer? :

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Still ANOTHER Doctor Dave Hater channel. These malcontents with their tiny little axes to grind wouldn't exist without the good Doctor.

This one sounds to me like he's under the influence, IMO, no mistaking the slurred speech and hesitation from word to word. Hey Crazy Guggenheim, you can't slip a semi-stupor by me. Maybe straighten up and do better for yourself and everyone around you, what do you think? Are you able to utilize your time more productively than this, or is this the woeful extent of what you have to offer? :

And FYI, HERE IT IS. Sober up and get your facts straight. Right from the horse's *advertiser censored*: "KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE". See it in the title?

THAT'S where Doctor Dave got the idea that Sean was kicked the *advertiser censored* out of his house. If you can concentrate for more than a nanosecond quite possibly you may be able to grasp that concept as firmly as you can grasp your *advertiser censored*.

Here it is again, in stereo, in case you have double vision:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo