Dr. Dave IS LIVE! The thread for announcing upcoming YouTube Live feeds

S.SaulGood

The Good Doctor is most definitely IN:

Show #1 03/03/2022:

Show #2 03/12/2022

If a black box appears instead of the youtube video, with the message, "playback on other websites has been disabled", simply click on the underlined youtube hyperlink, the last line of the text, "Watch on Youtube" within the black box.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

I am going to make a new thread and pin it to the top for any live streams to be shared.

I am the magnificent Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, Royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey... #FearMyFez

Dr. Dave Debunker

We will be having another show today, Saturday, March 19, 2022 @ 6pm EST ~ I'll post the link here later!

S.SaulGood

Here's the Great Dr. Dave's latest LiveStream.

If you see a black screen instead of the Youtube video image, simply click on the youtube hyperlink underlined in the center

Watch on YouTube :

S.SaulGood

Doctor Dave with more great LiveStream magic today, pulling matching rabbits; one out of his hat and the other out of Broken System Broken Trust's behind. Cheers to THAT!

Click on the underlined word-link, Watch on Youtube if only a black box shows.

S.SaulGood

Another GREAT Livestream!!

And yes, Audit Them was in attendance!

After all, the Dr. Dave show without the Goat Herder would be like a performance of Hamlet without Yorick's skull.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo