Fraudit Them

SamG

The arrogant finger in the air is reminiscent of the *advertiser censored* ISIS does when they're lecturing.

FearMyFez

The arrogant finger in the air is reminiscent of the *advertiser censored* ISIS does when they're lecturing.

#BlessedBeTheAuditor 1065

S.SaulGood

Does anyone know this idiot's name?

View attachment 1058
Here's the latest *advertiser censored*, Coach.

And not once, but twice, Audit Them mentioned that he's in contact with God and he's being told:

As incomprehensibly asinine as it seems, Audit Them actually issued an open challenge for all comers, either to:

1) a debate

or, wait............................... wait for it...................................wait.................

You ready?

2) a BOXING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone is too much of a "coward" to accept, Dr. Dave Beer's "puppets" as he refers to all.

A "boxing match", he says!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

I can't believe that Doctor Dave was actually able to SHAME him into conquering his apparent fear of soap and water long enough to finally wash his hands and clean the filth out from under his fingernails.

S.SaulGood

I watched some of that livestream and what a dumpster fire!
Reminds me of the movie Dinner For Schmucks.

Audit Them's mind is Doctor Dave Beer's PUPPET!!!

Audit Them is like a triggered Trojan Horse with Doctor Dave and the all of the good Doctor's followers lurking inside of it!

FearMyFez

Audit Them's mind is Doctor Dave Beer's PUPPET!!!

Audit Them is like a triggered Trojan Horse with Doctor Dave and the all of the good Doctor's followers lurking inside of it!

View attachment 1070

Dr. Dave, I hope that you realize that the glorious Fezant does offer a support group for people like yourself that find themselves as servants to a cat. We offer an independent space where you and your cat overlord can safely and privately identify your codependency issues. Of course, these potential challenges do not exist in the glorious native lands and lavish palaces in Marrakech. We last had issues being servants to Bastet the cat goddess, yet no more! I, the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey vanquished her and "Basqued" in her blood and defeat! Also, I take real offense to the religious clip board using the term pheasant over and over! It is FEZANT you dolt! #FearMyFez

Papa Bear

Does anyone know this idiot's name?

I do believe it Anthony Lopez. Doctor Dave's thinks that is it too. He was complaining that someone had added it to his F.O.I.A. forms. He had filled the form out Anonymously with only his email address, but someone had had added his full name. He was furious!!!

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

They get mad over the least little thing. It's like a tempest in a teacup. Meanwhile, the anger is misplaced. It SHOULD be self-directed. They have every reason in the world TO be furious...........WITH THEMSELVES. THEY'RE the ones with 40+ year old bodies, their psyches TRAPPED deep inside their heads, being ruled by an 8 year old personality like in one of those movies where the villain has 40 different personas.

Could you imagine? You're a grown man and you're running after cops, "What's your name and badge number, I pay your salary"?

Doesn't the 40 year old ever manage to "pop out" to the surface during that juvenile cops and robbers *advertiser censored*, grab a blade and slit his own throat with it before the 8 year old takes over again? I'd kill myself if I woke up and I was one of these fuckers running around buildings pressing cameras against windows.

I'd say, "*advertiser censored* this. Is THIS what became of my life? Goodbye. Hopefully I'll come back in the next life without the "Abby Normal" brain.

S.SaulGood

#BlessedBeTheAuditor View attachment 1065
Long Live the "Queen"! But there's a new "Queen" of Frauditing. Fiona Rawls. The "Queen" of Tomorrow, today!

One of Amanda's crew, which with Fiona's firm grasp on the fiddle-minutiae of all things frauditing and utter mastery of the flaming teabags, makes perfect sense. Long Live the "Queen"! Let's listen in and all benefit from the trials and tribulations of Fiona the Wise, weeping and gnashing of teeth optional.

S.SaulGood

The pants he wears are so filthy that it looks to me like the ONLY thing holding that material from falling apart right off of him is the DIRT acting like glue to hold the material together. The pants look like they might stand up by themselves when he takes them off, IF he ever takes them off because judging by his hands, he looks to me to be allergic to soap and water.

IMO, those pantaloons, or whatever the *advertiser censored* it is that he's wearing from the waist down, haven't been washed since before they were made. Maybe if he washed them now, they might disintegrate. And I'm not TRYING to be funny. The boy simply strikes me as a *advertiser censored* pig.

Should reach out to the people in some of those city halls and ask them if he stinks to high heaven as much as he looks like he does.

FearMyFez

The pants he wears are so filthy that it looks to me like the ONLY thing holding that material from falling apart right off of him is the DIRT acting like glue to hold the material together. The pants look like they might stand up by themselves when he takes them off, IF he ever takes them off because judging by his hands, he looks to me to be allergic to soap and water.

IMO, those pantaloons, or whatever the *advertiser censored* it is that he's wearing from the waist down, haven't been washed since before they were made. Maybe if he washed them now, they might disintegrate. And I'm not TRYING to be funny. The boy simply strikes me as a *advertiser censored* pig.

Should reach out to the people in some of those city halls and ask them if he stinks to high heaven as much as he looks like he does.

Per usual, simultaneously fighting TYRANTS as well as any semblance of personal hygiene seems to be a trend in the frauditing world.... #BlessedBeTheAuditor

S.SaulGood

Maybe it's their way of becoming accustomed to filth and grime, this way they'll already be used to it if one of the hordes of tyrants that constantly assail them decides to imprison them in a friggin' dungeon?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo