Furry Potato Minnesota Guardian an editorial by Brian Hall

The Mechanic

Curator
Editorial by Brian Hall (formerly known as Desert Sentinel on YouTube) 4/28/19

Response to a comment on YouTube Desert Sentinel is Dead

Video title Confusion with Minnesota Guardian, April 22 2019

Tresspass is against the law. Every state has their own statutes and if you do not understand those restrictions you are breaking the law. Anthony (Minnesota Guardian) has been tresspassed 5 times now, congratulations to him. When he crosses into criminal tresspass he may find himself in a cage. He also has Federal Law Enforcement keeping an eye on him as well.

Zhoie (Furry Potato) has a pattern of behavior of choosing non-governmental sites to "audit" that has offered Zhoie people not trained in handling these encounters. Often poor reactions result in physical contact which Zhoie has used the law having people placed under a private persons arrest. I called this out before the synagogue incident as a new way of creating explosive content for clicks and views, a script and predicted it would not go well for Zhoie. A week later Zhioe found out with a wound to the leg from a negligent discharge of a weapon.

Not to be discouraged even with a so called million dollar civil lawsuit pending she continues to sabotage any chance of a favorable outcome by continuing to "audit". Now she finds herself in a situation where a possible probation violation on the very charge she plead guilty to from the Van Nuys DMV. Zhoies cries for PPA went unheard. She recorded herself testing security doors trying to gain access. She wanders back and forth in a building making unusual comments while wearing an outfit that is unsettling to a reasonable person and law enforcement was already dispatched to the location.

What they did to Zhoie is according to Zhoie and she is a proven liar. My opinion is she is a professional victim playing the civil rights game to flopping over to transgender rights depending on the situation and the amount of sympathy (money) she can achieve. Second she discovered that I can get a video of handcuffs for those clicks and views. The Hollywood Blvd. encounter with a PPA may have been organic. However I have questioned her motives since the week before the synagogue. Feeling of empowerment with the opportunity to record the arrest has gone to her head. My opinion she has become the tyrant preying on unsuspecting civilians whom otherwise would have gone on with their day with no issue. Her Bank of America arrest cleary shows the escalation. Yes the guard called Zhoie a *advertiser censored*, thats your cause of action against the security company so document and walk away.The guard was trying to remove himself, but no. Zhioe and Kattilla (Kattilla The Hun Freedom Fighter) cleary continued to follow this guard shadowing him until the desired reaction was achieved and that was pyhsical contact to effect an arrest. Sounds like bootlick, copsuck tactics to me.

Proof is in the pudding, According to Zhoie 5 PPA and no charges filed. She gets her clicks and those unsuspecting people had to endure whatever issues resulting from those arrests. Did they loose their jobs? Were they ruined financially? Did this cause a situation of an eviction or forclosure, Divorce? All speculation on my part but for what, clicks and views? Zhoie also fails to understand she has taken on all liability for those arrests and can be criminally charged and civilly liable. If bad things resulted because of a false arrest these victims have the right to go after Zhoie.

Only thing on peoples mind like Zhoies is fandom. That Includes Anthony as well. .

observer

Staff member
Curator
A well written and stated position that is held by many. I would only add that in addition to the "fandom" that many auditors are seeking is the money that appears to be a short-term goal.

Theresa R

Staff member
Liaison
What people put forth into the universe is what they will get in return. That's why you never see any of these idiotic stunts working out for the auditors who play stupid games. Imagine the impact these outspoken people could have if they weren't acting like fucktards.

Thanks for starting the conversation!!

observer

Staff member
Curator
What people put forth into the universe is what they will get in return. That's why you never see any of these idiotic stunts working out for the auditors who play stupid games
Unfortunately, many see positives from their initial efforts whether it be popularity or monetary gains. They may "get away' with their actions in the short-term, but it will catch up to them. I would speculate that Minnesota Guardian's situation is not done and he will see additional interactions with Postal Inspectors and local law enforcement for activities that have already occurred and not just for future activities.

I view the auditors reaction to and interactions with Ozark Hillbilly in a similar manner. They may experience short-term gains, but karma does have a way of coming back around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo