Gary Snow vs. a group of auditors with *advertiser censored*

S.SaulGood

Scientists are right when they say testosterone levels in men across all age ranges have dropped by 30 to 50% over the past 30 years. I started noticing that 20 years ago. Men with actual women's *advertiser censored*. Not even "man-boob". Excess fat in the chest, but men accruing fat not like men but more like women. In their *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*; their shapes taking on more of a feminine appearance, the way women accrue fat rather than the way men did in the past, mostly in the gut first, then elsewhere later. Usually fat padding the muscles (Marbleized muscle). Problem is that you have to have SOME lean muscle mass for the fat to take on the look of a stocky man. SOLID, rather than loose and soft like a fat woman, with the *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* hanging off of you, like this bovine crew.

So at about 2:30 in, this wannabe' tuff guy appears, just barking, no bite, and he has *advertiser censored*. Not man-*advertiser censored* as discussed, but actual FEMALE *advertiser censored*, so feminine in nature as to even have the type of nipples that women have, WELL below the median of the chest, at the bottom of the *advertiser censored*, pointing downward. Suckling/breast feeding type nipples. On a MAN no less. The type of *advertiser censored* and nipples on a man that are typically only seen on lactating women that are breast feeding.

And sure enough, Filax the Fat isn't far behind. He's jigglin' what looks like C cups under that shirt, the whole crew can use bras and perhaps a few girdles while we're outfitting them for maternity wear. These boys would look like muffins baked with excess yeast if they tucked in their shirts, they're built like bells!

Ironically, they're barking like men, but their endocrine systems are more female than male. Spaghetti-thin arms, very little muscle mass at all, and a tendency towards globularity, like middle aged fat women; soft and round. AND THEY WANT TO FIGHT!!!!!! THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or so they profess. Maybe they should drink some cranberry juice?

WTF would they hit with if push came to shove? So my question, if anybody knows, is what the *advertiser censored* happened to men and if men are turning into women in the US only, or if it's a worldwide phenomenon?

And secondly, who is the fat pup with woman's *advertiser censored* and nipples daring Gary to walk behind him? I never saw him before, God Bless his fat feminine *advertiser censored* and pendulous, jungle *advertiser censored*, he made me laugh just looking at him and listening to him bark.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Here's another one with a woman's shape. Long Island Audit's Sideshow Sean Reyes, the Lawsuit Lottomeister. Dead center here in this photo,

Soft, a fat *advertiser censored*, fat storing in the lower abdomen, thighs, the hips and middle wider than the shoulders, and once again, *advertiser censored*, not man-*advertiser censored*. *advertiser censored*, just like Meatloaf's character in Fight Club.

Is fast food being spiked with estrogen? Because in general, men usually did NOT look like this 20, 30, 50, 100, 200 years ago, even when they ate like pigs. Men got fat like men do. Now, as men accrue weight their bodies take on a feminine characteristic.

There's even a noticeable difference in sparring, when you land a body blow on the average man, today rather than 20 years ago. The fist sinks in with very little resistance. There just doesn't seem to be a solid feel; the body "pushing back", some elasticity of rebound, the solid feel of landing a strike anymore unless fighting a muscular individual. There's very little difference now between the "sink" of a blow to a male or female, and gradually, more and more, I've had to be very careful to pull my punches in sparring just as much with males today as I have with women in the past and today for fear of hurting someone that I'm training.

There's definitely something going on. I'm hands on every day so I don't know how many others might have noticed this.

PubicRecords

FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Sean Reyes (LIA) is a Child Raper. His daughter Riley was born April 2010 (he was 19 years old) .The child's mother was 15 year old at the time of their daughter's birth. That means Sean was having sex with a 14 year old and got her pregnant.

S.SaulGood

FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Sean Reyes (LIA) is a Child Raper. His daughter Riley was born April 2010 (he was 19 years old) .The child's mother was 15 year old at the time of their daughter's birth. That means Sean was having sex with a 14 year old and got her pregnant.
Perhaps it would be best for you to start a thread containing whatever Public records you uncover! This was it's not lost in the sauce and at the same time would garner MORE attention by titling the thread in a way to generate the highest google search ranking for the most often searched terms being FIRST in the title.

For instance:

LONG ISLAND AUDIT SEAN PAUL REYES : HIS PUBLIC RECORDS OF SHAME.

or:

LONG ISLAND AUDIT SEAN PAUL REYES : FUN FACT OF THE DAY

Something along those lines. When I post a thread about mostly one specific frauditor, I start with their brand name and then the subject described in as simple yet concise terms as possible.

Titling a thread as above, or in a similar way, will assure those searching for LIA and/or Sean, will find that exact wording in a google hit placed on the first page of results!

Just a tip to help you get your work/posts/research/conclusions seen by the largest audience possible without having posts that should all be under one heading scattered throughout and possibly missed.

Now, once you post a new thread dedicated to just public records concerning Sean, what you can also do in each and every LIA related thread is to post a direct link to that forum thread, much like I did with the psychiatrist's video explaining sociopath and narcissistic behavior.

This will get your work seen by the most viewers, IMO, important work that some of his followers might want to review for themselves to let them draw their own opinions and conclusions.

S.SaulGood

Perfect thread to illustrate that rotted teeth, beer-bellies, and *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* (man-*advertiser censored* with swollen areolas and puffy nipples, because their testosterone bid them a fond farewell when the estrogen took over the show) appear to be the ordure of the day with frauditors in general.

They should only wear black and perhaps a sports bra and girdle may help!

The issues with the teeth can be caused by illegal drug use. The 9 month pregnant belly, *advertiser censored*, and *advertiser censored* nipples are diet, most likely. There's certain metabolic or endocrine maladies that can be the cause, but for the most part it's simply gluttony. A total lack of discipline. Two fisted eating and not knowing when to put put the *advertiser censored* fork down and call it a meal. The food is a drug; a poor substitute for other MORE IMPORTANT THINGS lacking within. And it's a syndrome that the weak minded don't have the willpower to defeat.

Also, the oil, the fat, the high caloric *advertiser censored* that these people are probably eating. Fast food, and too much of it. Most of it more condiments than meal instead of the other way around. Salt, sugar, oil, alcohol junkies addicted to the poison in the food that's cutting their lives short by 10 to 50 years, or destroying thier health and quality of life if they somehow manage to survive into their 50s, 60s and beyond, by some *advertiser censored* miracle, maybe by the grace of their genetics alone, their descendants being long lived.

It all boils down to weak minds. Weak mind = weak body and vice versa. You're given one body, one mind. You can either choose to constantly improve and renovate, or let it rot and decay. When you feel like *advertiser censored*, you THINK and ACT like *advertiser censored*. THAT'S where this type of behavior comes from. A foul, polluted, and diseased body thus mind; you cannot separate one from the other. We project what's inside, and if there's mold everywhere, destroying that interior, it creeps it's way out and shows up in our words and deeds and everything and everyone we touch.

Sad to see what were people, who have reduced themselves to half-people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo