Hello!

TequilaMockingBird

Howdy! :)

My name is Mockingbird...Tequila Mockingbird. It's so very nice to join this community and meet everyone here! :)

My hobbies range from videogames, watching netflix, baking, reading, writing (terrible at it!) and crafting. I also have a slightly unhealthy obsession with all things Disney. If you can guess what my favorite video game franchise is based off of these clues, I'll cook you dinner! :)

Also, rabbit are my spirit animal so please forward all of your best photos of ya'lls bunnies to me please! <3

S.SaulGood

Great to have you here, Bird (for short). There have been many famous "Birds". Larry Byrd, Admiral Byrd, Charlie Parker (Bird, for short), etc., and now collectively, we can finally claim a Bird as a member, what a feather in our cap, it's about time!! So, with great pleasure:

S.SaulGood

My name is Mockingbird...Tequila Mockingbird. It's so very nice to join this community and meet everyone here! :)

My hobbies range from videogames, watching netflix, baking, reading, writing (terrible at it!) and crafting. I also have a slightly unhealthy obsession with all things Disney. If you can guess what my favorite video game franchise is based off of these clues, I'll cook you dinner! :)

Also, rabbit are my spirit animal so please forward all of your best photos of ya'lls bunnies to me please! <3
And by the way, have you heard the word? A certain ornithological matter?

FearMyFez

The fezant greets you as the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, caliph, first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey! May the many blessings of my fez rain down upon you. I say this for the record, on the record, all rights reserved. 1011

S.SaulGood

The fezant greets you as the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, caliph, first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey! May the many blessings of my fez rain down upon you. I say this for the record, on the record, all rights reserved. View attachment 1011
Oh, my. Now THIS IS an unexpected blessing! Let us "Basque" in the moment to embrace and savor it!!

Not a thing to be taken lightly. A greeting; a doff of the Royal fez from the FEZANT HIMSELF? Well, this is a blessing to all of us, just in bearing witness to this glorious boon!!

Long live the Fezant.

FearMyFez

Oh, my. Now THIS IS an unexpected blessing! Let us "Basque" in the moment to embrace and savor it!!

Not a thing to be taken lightly. A greeting; a doff of the Royal fez from the FEZANT HIMSELF? Well, this is a blessing to all of us, just in bearing witness to this glorious boon!!

Long live the Fezant.
I am the Fezant and I approve this message...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo