I feel amazing!

FearMyFez

I was coming home today after a Dr. appointment after getting some get news and I saw a state trooper getting gas at a speedway. I immediately swerved risking my life to whip into the parking lot, armed with my trusty cellphone I approached screeching incoherent profanities peppered in with tyrant, redcoat and bootlicker. A young mother was filling up on the other side of the pump and as the small child started to cry, I screamed out a rambling loud explanations of the 1st amendment and that I am fighting for her freedoms as well and that there is no expectation of privacy in public. Having clearly established that "News Now Fezant" was on the scene. I got up in the troopers face and demanded to have an explanation of the 3rd amendment since this tyrant was harassing innocent gas pumps trying to collect. I needed 3 forms of explanation and identification since this redcoat was an armed thug!

Several people asked if there was something wrong with me to which I explained that I do not answer questions! I then took video of MY car and MY electronics as he works for ME! Lastly, in front of the small children, I proceeded to urinate on the police vehicle and quoted Blacks law and USC 18-323...

~Be the difference

D

Deleted member 2293

I was coming home today after a Dr. appointment after getting some get news and I saw a state trooper getting gas at a speedway. I immediately swerved risking my life to whip into the parking lot, armed with my trusty cellphone I approached screeching incoherent profanities peppered in with tyrant, redcoat and bootlicker. A young mother was filling up on the other side of the pump and as the small child started to cry, I screamed out a rambling loud explanations of the 1st amendment and that I am fighting for her freedoms as well and that there is no expectation of privacy in public. Having clearly established that "News Now Fezant" was on the scene. I got up in the troopers face and demanded to have an explanation of the 3rd amendment since this tyrant was harassing innocent gas pumps trying to collect. I needed 3 forms of explanation and identification since this redcoat was an armed thug!

Several people asked if there was something wrong with me to which I explained that I do not answer questions! I then took video of MY car and MY electronics as he works for ME! Lastly, in front of the small children, I proceeded to urinate on the police vehicle and quoted Blacks law and USC 18-323...

~Be the difference
View attachment 1711
You write for that Bobby Hill lookalike now too? The work never stops for the Fez

DQJIysQXUAUAlyh.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo