In all transparency

FearMyFez

In all transparency, I got pulled over a few weeks back for speeding and I totally started the whole sovcit/Moor game. I had the window cracked, quickly covered my VIN, locked my doors and donned my trust fez that rides shotgun. As soon as he approached my truck, I demanded to know where the emergency was. Before he could even answer I looked right at him and asked if he was familiar with the definition of driving is under Blacks law dictionary...

He looked puzzled for a second as I drive a 2022 F-150 that was $86,000 and I have valid plates and tags and am not unkempt nor do I have any physical Moormish traits. At that point, I rolled the window down and told him I was just kidding, I thanked him for his service to the community and pulled out my DL and proof of insurance. He started laughing hysterically, I said how sad it is that he has to watch out for this behavior and he agreed.

I was let off with a verbal warning and I gave the good officer my fez as a memento of his meeting the great and honorable Fezant, I told him about this forum and hope to see him join!

Possibly this could be the way these dolts could get out of tickets while their vessels are boarded by road pirates!

#FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

In all transparency, I got pulled over a few weeks back for speeding and I totally started the whole sovcit/Moor game. I had the window cracked, quickly covered my VIN, locked my doors and donned my trust fez that rides shotgun. As soon as he approached my truck, I demanded to know where the emergency was. Before he could even answer I looked right at him and asked if he was familiar with the definition of driving is under Blacks law dictionary...

He looked puzzled for a second as I drive a 2022 F-150 that was $86,000 and I have valid plates and tags and am not unkempt nor do I have any physical Moormish traits. At that point, I rolled the window down and told him I was just kidding, I thanked him for his service to the community and pulled out my DL and proof of insurance. He started laughing hysterically, I said how sad it is that he has to watch out for this behavior and he agreed.

I was let off with a verbal warning and I gave the good officer my fez as a memento of his meeting the great and honorable Fezant, I told him about this forum and hope to see him join!

Possibly this could be the way these dolts could get out of tickets while their vessels are boarded by road pirates!

#FearMyFez
View attachment 1357
Looks somewhat like the guy that pulled me over. I fully expected we'd be kidnapped and made to walk the plank. Thankfully, my 6 year old niece is artistic and had her construction materials with her:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo