Join me in the new cult of the FOIA!

FearMyFez

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I wish to invite you all to join me in Jonestown with Goatboy to learn the true ways and power of the FOIA act. You just need to donate all worldly possessions to myself. We have huts custom designed by Audit them for comfort with LED lighting to be able to research all of your FOIA scripture and see the communal books that are ready for inspection. All goats and Kool aide are included and complimentary... #JoinTheFOIA

S.SaulGood

I wish to invite you all to join me in Jonestown with Goatboy to learn the true ways and power of the FOIA act. You just need to donate all worldly possessions to myself. We have huts custom designed by Audit them for comfort with LED lighting to be able to research all of your FOIA scripture and see the communal books that are ready for inspection. All goats and Kool aide are included and complimentary... #JoinTheFOIA
View attachment 1313

S.SaulGood

View attachment 1313
From Butt-banditry, to goats, to FOIA. What a strange and eerie progression

FearMyFez

From Butt-banditry, to goats, to FOIA. What a strange and eerie progression

View attachment 1316
You do not understand the ratio's, the statues, and the variety of other "goat speak", perhaps get a list of 50 questions and I will discuss with you in a private venue, leg to leg... I mean that was a nice rewording but this is not a quiz and it will be transcribed for future generations that I pray have access to fresh fruit and vegetables...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo