JOSE ALFREDO GONZALEZ: WANTED BY LA POLICE SINCE 1988...

S.SaulGood

...does THIS resemble any Jose Gonzalez that we all know and love?:

America's Most Wanted Fans (amwfans.com)

(Above photo credit: LAPD Most Wanted websit

Fugitive Profile as of March 17th, 2015 (based on LAPD Most Wanted website):

Sex: Male
Descent: Hispanic
Height: 510
Weight: 185
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Date of Birth: Jun 15, 1968 (46 years old as of 3/7/2015)
Age (at time of crime): 20*
TIPS: Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Jose Gonzalez are urged to contact Central Traffic Detectives at 213-972-1825, or the Central Traffic Division Watch Commander at 213-972-1853. During off-hours, call the 24-hour toll free number at 1-877-LAWFULL (529-3855).

Jose Alfredo Gonzalez has been wanted by the LAPD since 1988. Below is the LAPD Most Wanted website description of his case:

On June 4, 1988, at approximately 5:40 a.m., Jose Alfredo Fierros Gonzalez was driving a maroon 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlas California license number “054WMQ”, eastbound on Olympic Boulevard when he ran off the roadway and collided with two lamp standards. The collision resulted in the death of his two passengers. Gonzalez then abandoned his vehicle and fled the scene on foot without identifying himself or rendering aid to his passengers in violation of 20001(a) VC. Gonzalez’s last known address was in the area of the 700 block of S. Ford St., Los Angeles 90042

Thoughts? I don't know who these two passengers were, but for them to be in the same car as Gonzalez, they had to at the very least be friends. So as callous as it is to hit-and-run from a scene where you don't know someone, when you do know someone that's just completely messed up. Gonzalez back then was only 20 years old. One would like to think this
guy at 46, one day says to himself, you know what I was just a kid, an immature kid. As a mature adult, it's time for me to take responsibility and turn myself in. Of course the odds are against that so if you know where Gonzalez is, call Central Traffic Detectives. Two people died in his car that he didn't help. 26 years later, he should still be held accountable because of that.

www.lapdonline.org/central_traffic_most_wanted/most_wanted_view/12902

Admin Note: If you have any news-related updates on this case, please contact us here: amwfans.com/thread/1662/website-contact-form

S.SaulGood

Moles of the identical size and placement!

Two distinctly different earlobes? Looks like a match to me.

But you make the call:

S.SaulGood

Similarly located pock marks/similar shape!!

Even a similarly shaped ASSYMETRICAL right (his right) nostril and slight demarcation of the tip. What are the odds?

YOU make the call!!

S.SaulGood

Is that the beard of shame? Grown to HIDE OTHER identifying characteristics? If this is the man that the LAPD has supposedly been looking for since 1988, and it would be an astronomically slim chance that it isn't, given the amazingly distinct facial characteristics and acne scarring that appear to be identically located on all three pictures, why haven't the LAPD "found him", hiding in plain sight and interacting virtually daily with them for years now?

Height: 510 (5'10")
Weight: 185

And 185 pounds at age 20 can easily become 300 pounds by age 50. Explain how that happens to anyone like Jose or Glenda is like explaining to the Devil about heat.

5'10" feels about right based on what I've seen in the videos of Jose standing next to common objects like cars! Very easy to estimate height when you know the roof height of a vehicle and someone is standing right against it.

This is a far more accurate gauge than comparing to people of whose exact height I'm unsure of. Inanimate objects don't slouch or change posture. Far easier to compare size against that.

Is it a case of cops simply no longer being cops? They're either all incompetent or just don't give a flying rat's *advertiser censored*? Or just that none of them, top to bottom ever scan wanted pictures? And if that, why waste the paper and ink to produce them?

Or if this is the man who has been a fugitive from the LAPD for 33 years, could they possibly be aware of it and looking the other way? And if so, WHY? THAT may be the most interesting answer of all, though I suspect the simplest one, given some of the info I've found on the deep web which I must mention is far more difficult to verify than that of the typically user accessible internet.

Anyway, sure is interesting, and IMO, based not only on the remarkably similar features but also on what I feel are unmistakable and clearly identifiable facial markings, the three pictures are of the same man.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

A waste of Humanity taking up space on Planet Earth!
He is a brave defender of the 1st amendment! These shock troops proving that we have the absolute right to scream nasty profanities as we film people in public are simultaneously fighting against these tyrannical road pirates as well as any semblance of personal hygiene! #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

Do we have a name of the guy located at the very bottom?
That's the Jose Gonzalez that operates on YT as SGV News First. Same guy with the hat in the picture a few posts up. There's at least a dozen threads here the subject of which are he and his videos. I posted that picture of him because in that one, the patterns of the pock markings are very clear.

Now here's where it gets interesting. All people searches I've tried thus far to clearly match this SGV News first Jose Gonzalez with an address THAT I KNOW TO BE HIS BECAUSE HE DOXED HIMSELF in one chat video, showing his clearly identifiable surroundings, yield DIFFERENT MIDDLE NAMES if any at all. Jose Armando Gonzalez, Jose Carlos Gonzalez, Jose Valencia Gonzalez this and that, about 12 different iterations if you include police reports, but who even knows if THEY have the middle name correct!

Why is that?

At any rate, based on clearly seen facial markings and characteristics, much like fingerprints, IMO, the three images show the same man at different stages in his life. Age 20, age 40, age 50.

Still digging.

S.SaulGood

Heard he’s a suspect in a shooting that happened in Covina Ca.

Couple of things bother me about this. Oh, I think that's a picture of OUR Jose, but Jose Valencia Gonzalez may be someone else, and is YOUNGER than our Jose, IMO.

They MAY have screwed this entire story up. The name and picture and date don't add up to me. Still studying the matter.

I think the story is correct and the date, but the pic may be an existing mug shot from something else that they mistakenly attached to the subject of the report.

But regardless, I still am of the opinion that is the same man in all the images in this thread.

I have no doubt that at some point, given enough time, I'll be able to conclusively piece it all together and more.

S.SaulGood

Just to further clarify, it's my opinion that ALL of the pictures in this thread, not just the top three, but the last up-angle image as well are of the SAME MAN known to us all as SGV News first Jose Gonzalez. Age 20, age 35ish, age 50 (most recent).

What his TRUE middle name is will be the key to unlocking unanswered questions, which has yet to be determined and I'm still assessing and compiling.

S.SaulGood

If SGV News First's Jose Gonzalez is the same Jose Gonzalez, the fugitive being sought by the LAPD in connection with 2 vehicular deaths in 1988, I wonder if he clenches his butt cheeks and his *advertiser censored* puckers up to the size of a singularity if and when he reads this thread.

If he's at all smart, and this IS he, then he'd have good reason to clench as this thread and fact finding expands like his waist line did over the decades.
If he can tighten his sphincter hard enough, maybe he can big bang himself a new universe? Or at the very least squeeze a lump of coal into diamond? :cool:

S.SaulGood

Bump>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lest we forget the Shot-caller of the SGV News first street gang.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo