LONG ISLAND AUDIT: SEAN PAUL REYES "A *advertiser censored* STAIN ON THE AUDITING COMMUNITY"...

S.SaulGood

according to the commentary of the first amendment community and their fans.

Here it is (once again for reference):

These opinions of his peers and their fans should have it's own search, it's own thread to not get lost in the shuffle. It's what his peers think of him for not standing up for his Constitution-driven beliefs, patriot that he always professes to be and instead, caving in to cowardice.

Not my words. Theirs. According to his first amendment auditing peers, and the fans who subscribe to them, these comments lifted right from the youtube video comment section of LIA's cowardly apology. Here's just some of them:

"SPINELESS"

"A DISGRACE TO THE AUDITING COMMUNITY"

"WEAK"

"PUTS THE MOVEMENT BACK YEARS"

"THE DAMAGE DONE BY LIA NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED"

"MAKES GOOD AUDITORS LOOK BAD"

"ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY" And with an October projected Youtube monthly ad revenue of $25,000 alone (see other threads in this section), I can well understand people feeling this way:

Long Island Audit Net Worth in 2021 - Income and Wealth Growth

Next month's income forecast
Net worth for October 2021 - $24,936

"A *advertiser censored* STAIN ON THE AUDITING COMMUNITY"

"HE IS PUKE FOR FOLDING LIKE A CHEAP SUIT"

"HE IS A COWARD"

"I PERSONALLY THINK HE IS WORKING WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT", That comment coming from a highly experienced, noted 1st Amendment Auditor with many subscribers.

I do see everyone's point here. This auditor holds himself up to be the bastion of accountability and courage; a super-patriot. I'm reminded of this scene from the classic western Winchester 73 where the guy unhitches the horse from the wagon his fiancé is in and heads for the hills with the Native Americans bearing down on them:

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind and motivating this type of behavior:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo