Long Island Audit: Sean Paul Reyes and his endless Lawsuit Lotto

S.SaulGood

Reminds me of the Jerky Boys skit with the phone call to a lawyer from a guy that wants to sue anybody and everybody, including the lawyer he called for not giving him the answers he was expecting.

How many lawsuits now served and pending does he have concurrently in progress for "impeding a journalist's rights".

Here's a tip for auditors who consider themselves journalists. A journalist observes and reports a matter of interest or that may be of interest. An event. When the main focus, the main actor, the one creating that event or matter IS the journalist, and there would be nothing of interest to report OTHER than the actions of that "journalist", then they are NOT a journalist. They ARE the actors.

S.SaulGood

An open declaration of war, there's no mistaking that. Long Island Audits declares absolute WAR on police, and he's hunting scalps. "Peacefully", of course.

As this prolific lawsuit and complaint filing virtuoso always says..... "interesting". Be even more interesting to see how being at war with every law enforcement officer and agency in America, except for Internal Affairs, ***FOR PROFIT will fare for him:

According to:

Long Island Audit Net Worth in 2021 - Income and Wealth Growth

***Next month's income forecast
Net worth for October 2021 - $24,936

Now keep in mind that this figure represents YOUTUBE revenue, and doesn't include donations through web payment platforms, other payments, and funding from special interest.

S.SaulGood

Here's this phony's Go Fund Me info, "for help with his legal fees".

Help LIA with legal fees to fight illegal arrest!, organized by SEANPAUL REYES

Like a friggin' vampire, trying to suck as much money as possible from his followers who actually think he gives a flying rat's asshole about them or the first amendment BEYOND HOW MUCH HE CAN PUT IN HIS POCKET BY MONETIZING IT.

They're paying his legal fees and he's writing the apology letters (washing balls and cunts) to stay out of trouble.

See the post immediately above this one about how much this pontificating money grubber rakes in from you tube revenue alone. I wonder how many of those contributing to their "hero" realize that he can probably buy and sell them 100 times over but still begs for their money.

mrobe123

Reminds me of the Jerky Boys skit with the phone call to a lawyer from a guy that wants to sue anybody and everybody, including the lawyer he called for not giving him the answers he was expecting.

How many lawsuits now served and pending does he have concurrently in progress for "impeding a journalist's rights".

Here's a tip for auditors who consider themselves journalists. A journalist observes and reports a matter of interest or that may be of interest. An event. When the main focus, the main actor, the one creating that event or matter IS the journalist, and there would be nothing of interest to report OTHER than the actions of that "journalist", then they are NOT a journalist. They ARE the actors.
Please help me understand the point you are trying to make as I truly don't understand why someone would want to impede an audit like this. I personally couldn't care less if Long Island makes a profit of a billion dollars on exploiting this corruption as it is still corruption that needs to be exposed. It helps us all - at least those of use who value or freedoms - to have law enforcement held accountable. If it takes money to keep efforts like this going, so be it. The only reason I wouldn't want to do it is the risk of everything being twisted and doing actual time and losing those perceived freedoms.

I know those who bring up the money are either jealous (and you can do it yourself if you like) or just don't get the point. As a veteran, a patriot and someone who refuses to live in Nazi Germany conditions (show me your papers), I love the effort and will assist in any manner within my means.

S.SaulGood

Let's imagine a parallel universe where there are fifty 1st amendment auditors for every one who is not.

One of the latter has some errands to do, the first being a stop at their local post office, just a few blocks away, to mail some important papers as well as a parcel containing a birthday gift for their mom.

While still a few blocks away, they see throngs of people with cameras lining the sidewalk, on both sides of the street, and not a place to park anywhere in sight. There also appears to be a line of cameramen waiting to get into the post office that extends for as far as the eye can see.

Seeing this, they do a 180 and head for another post office, a little further out of the way. But as they approach that one, the same thing. It looks like New Year's Eve in NYC waiting for the ball to drop.

So they decide, "post office can wait, I'll go pay this ticket and do the post office later, something is obviously going on now".
They go to their city hall to pay their ticket and the line is around the building. They have to park 15 blocks away because the lot is jammed, they're even parked on the grass, on dirt, anywhere they can. During the walk to pay the ticket they pass a cameraman every step of the way, stationed on the sidewalk. Some say "hello". Some say, "What do you love about the first amendment", Some, sizing you up as a 1st amendment torment rube, go right for the throat, "Can you recite the first amendment, word for word?", and if you can't, they'll tell you "You HATE the 1st amendment. You're a traitor. You hate America. We're going to tar and feather you, Sir".

Some, like SGV News 1st and KC Camera Boy, wont's even dally about with any of that. They're just go for the kill for the reaction, because THAT'S what they're all about, and that has as little to do with rights as this bozo does, and more with being a pain in the ass for profit, and they'll just say, "Fuck you and your wife is a whore; we all fucked her", as SGV does at Church on his Sunday Church parishioner crucifixion soirees.

So you survive the gauntlet of cameramen lining the sidewalk, without tripping over them or being pepper sprayed, and you're where you can SEE the front of the building. Not the doorway, because there's thousands milling around the building, and you decide to try another day.

What these people have done is DISRUPT the ability of that NON -auditor to use any of the facilities for their INTENDED PURPOSE. To provide service for patrons WITH BUSINESS, OTHER than needlessly creating a DISTURBANCE, which in this case is the disturbance and impeding of the facilities being used BY THE PUBLIC for their intended purpose.

S.SaulGood

You know what I'd like to see? Law and code enforcement take a month off. ALL of it. Cops, security guards, both public and private, sheriffs, deputies, even C.Os, hell, open the prisons too for a month, a one month furlough for everybody incarcerated.

This way, it wouldn't be ANYTHING like Nazi Germany. Anybody could do anything the fuck they please. Go anywhere they please. Even break down the door to your home to do whatever they please, and they COULD do that, because there would still be laws, still be policies, but there'd be no enforcement. I have no doubt that would greatly please the type of people that argue, "This is Nazi-Germany" , when there are RULES and LAW that people must follow so things run smoothly.

Without any type of enforcement of these laws and rules, it wouldn't be "Nazi-Germany". It would be a type of post-apocalyptic tribal-based system like in Book of Eli or Mad Max. And even in those "anything" goes scenarios, there were RULES, those NAZIS!!!!!!

After that month, it would be interesting to see exactly HOW MANY of the surviving people that want the "Nazis", all law enforcement, abolished and the prisons shuttered would feel the same way.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Please help me understand the point you are trying to make as I truly don't understand why someone would want to impede an audit like this. I personally couldn't care less if Long Island makes a profit of a billion dollars on exploiting this corruption as it is still corruption that needs to be exposed. It helps us all - at least those of use who value or freedoms - to have law enforcement held accountable. If it takes money to keep efforts like this going, so be it. The only reason I wouldn't want to do it is the risk of everything being twisted and doing actual time and losing those perceived freedoms.

I know those who bring up the money are either jealous (and you can do it yourself if you like) or just don't get the point. As a veteran, a patriot and someone who refuses to live in Nazi Germany conditions (show me your papers), I love the effort and will assist in any manner within my means.
Here's an interesting video. It's a video within a video of Familia TV's critique of this audit. In it, LIA's audit is featured.

Please explain how LIA, taking video of private citizens on their private property defends the Constitution. w

S.SaulGood

Please help me understand the point you are trying to make as I truly don't understand why someone would want to impede an audit like this.
Just in case my point was lost in the text, while the public has a first amendment right to take pictures in public, and there is no expectation of privacy in public, at the same time, the public has every expectation to be able to access public services UNIMPEDED from those exercising their rights.

The public has every expectation to NOT be harassed, ridiculed, badgered, or verbally assaulted; and that includes unsolicited, insulting lectures on the first amendment.

The public has every right to be able to use these facilities expeditiously, without the delays caused by auditors "testing" the 1st amendment causing them delays of service and inconvenience.

THIS is why there are policies. To prevent disruption of the normal flow of service.

ga gamba

'A journalist observes and reports a matter of interest or that may be of interest.' OK, that is one type of journalist. Often that type of journalist is called a news reporter. Have you heard of Hunter S. Thompson? He was an altogether different type of journalist; he wasn't a news reporter. Maybe you know of Tucker Carlson. He's not a news reporter. He gives his opinion on the news of this day. This is editorial / opinion journalism. Many newspapers and local TV news have consumer rights journalists. Project Veritas and 60 Minutes are investigative journalists. Suffice it to say, there are many types of journalists. In the US, no journalist is required to obtain a licence like a doctor or lawyer to practice his/her profession. The barriers to entry are low.

I've viewed many of Sean's videos. His journalism, which could be titled 'What treatment will a visitor to city hall / library / police department receive?' is a blend of news reporting and civil rights activism. In several of them nothing happens. He conducts his visit, he records, he isn't challenged, and he leaves. In these videos he is nothing more than a reporter. He documents his pleasant interactions with gov't officials in several publicly accessible offices and records interesting works of art, architecture, historical exhibits, etc. In other videos he is confronted and he responds.

'THIS is why there are policies. To prevent disruption of the normal flow of service.' Policies must conform to the law, of which the Constitution is the highest authority. It's very easy for a public official to institute policies that don't comply, often because the policy is crafted by employees for their own benefit/convenience and without scrutiny by citizens and city legislators. This policy may even streamline city services, but if it violates law, the policy is unlawful. Public officials choose to perform their publicly financed jobs. No one compelled a person to be the City Clerk. In applying for and accepting those jobs, they accepted they are subject to public scrutiny. Want privacy or policies that restrict public access rights? Work in the private sector.

'... the public has every expectation to be able to access public services UNIMPEDED from those exercising their rights.' I've never seen Sean impede a member of the public. I have seen some members of the public make statements to Sean that they have the right to privacy in the public domain. Clearly, they are wrong. Further, I've seen public officials close and lock their doors to publicly accessible areas of their offices in the attempt to prevent Sean from entering. What this has done in a knock-on effect is prevent other members of the public from entering as well. Who created this problem? Sean? Or the overreacting city official?

Just a city officials test building fire alarms, which may disrupt the public's expeditious use of the facility, to ensure systems are working and workers are able guide their colleagues and visitors to exit safely, and the military runs OPFOR red cells/teams to test its personnel, Sean is testing officials' compliance to the law. No one is perfect, and imperfect people craft imperfect policies. Good auditors may help the officials reveal their policies' shortcomings. Gaps and seams exist, often under the surface, so finding these and remedying them is in the public interest.

If public officials performed their jobs in compliance to the law, Sean would be out of a job.

Subscribe

Featured Video

Members online

No members online now.