Long Island Audit: Sean Paul Reyes and his endless Lawsuit Lotto

ga gamba

Sideshow Sean pleads the fifth, but must have meant the fifth dimension instead of the 5th amendment, because AFTER he pleaded the 5th he didn't STFU even for a second! :D
Appears you fail to understand that invoking one's Fifth Amendment rights applies to a per question basis - it does not automatically cascade to subsequent questions. This is why people asking questions such as police, prosecutors, and legislators may continue asking questions after the Fifth has been invoked.

And WTF is going on with the man boobs Sideshow Sean is rocking? He's starting to look like "Robert Paulson" in Fight Club.
I guess that he overeats and/or under exercises. He is not alone. About 74 per cent of adults in the United States are overweight and about 44 per cent of adults are so overweight to be classified obese - 59.4% of overweight adults are obese.

Yet, overweight people still retain their Constitutional protections, so I'm uncertain what the point of your comment is other than to be an irrelevant attack. In fact, some of these people are able to attain additional protections and legs up under the law. Some animals are more equal than other animals.

Auditing America. Stands at airport screening areas loudly orating that nobody should be subjected to a search because it violates their 4A rights.
OK. I searched YT for Auditing America + airport and found two videos, one at Logan Airport and the other at Orlando Airport. The first one occurs nowhere near a TSA screening area - the troopers even mention that the area is upstairs. The second involves him actually processing through a TSA area because he is a passenger - from 3:44 onward. I viewed the TSA and other airport/airline personnel goofing around with him, but I didn't see oration about not being searched. The only (gentle) admonishment from TSA was after he completed screening when he was told not to zoom in on the X-ray machines.

If you would be kind enough to provide a link to the video you mention and a time mark of this oration, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

If you would be kind enough to provide a link to the video you mention and a time mark of this oration, I'd appreciate it.
Since he usually names his videos to promote the most clickbait' like "Police go nuts and try to arrest me", in all probability, the airport screening is not in the title. You have to suffer through God only knows how many videos to find them.

There are two specific instances where he is at an airport TO TRAVEL; not to noodge. In both these instance, he is UNUSUALLY respectful of security and, as he puts it, "their violating everyone's 4A rights" by screening those boarding planes. He's not ranting about how passengers shouldn't be searched for weapons, you know; the usual. How security is a tyrant and screening illegal and out of order because everybody should be allowed on board without even as much as a second look, everyone on their honor. These are videos where he's got the camera on himself, wearing the cap on his head that looks like he's wearing a pot with the handle sideways, and he's simply talking with his followers about where he's going, and his billions of views. Just him. The idiot with the whisk and the tank top wearing wannabe muscleman walking with arms akimbo (imaginary lat syndrome it's called in hardcore gyms), but missing anything that remotely resembles muscle mass, are not with him; he is solo if that helps.

You have to look. It may be a live streamed video and the title having nothing to do with airport security since airport screening is NOT an issue in those videos.

In other words, since HE'S flying, NOW, it's ok to screen the people that will be stuck in a tube with him at 25,000 feet without escape! He doesn't even look security's way. ROFL.

If YOU'RE flying, then fuck you if you're the only one on the plane NOT carrying a weapon, like he would care if some madman or group of madmen pulled out their weapons and hijacked the plane, right?

When HE flies, he cares about things like firearms on board. Suddenly, violating everyone's 4A rights is OK to keep the plane in the air and all passengers and crew intact.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

I guess that he overeats and/or under exercises. He is not alone.
No, he is definitely NOT alone by any stretch of the imagination.
Fast food, garbage diets comprised mainly of oil, sugar, salt, alcohol; the consuming of such a high level of condiments, junk calories all, sometimes so much so that a meal is made up more of CONDIMENTS than anything else; he is the rule rather than the exception when it comes to this.

Sedentary lifestyles behind computers and TVs. Riding instead of walking or biking. Always choosing the path of least resistance instead of placing demands on your body and willpower.

BUT, most people in his shape wouldn't be telling cops that they don't scare him and that they aren't THAT tough. Especially when the ones he's feigning superiority over look to me to be able to twist him into one of those balloon animals the magicians and OTHER clowns make at kids' parties.

But it's predictable. EVERY auditor is the toughest man on the planet, until it's time to go hands on. "You touch me and I'll defend myself, without that badge and gun, I'd wipe the floor with you", or some such craziness. Then, suddenly, as if by magic, their true limitations and their rude awakening occur. "My back!, My arm.. please be careful of this and that"; suddenly they're cripples. Suddenly, they all have fibromyalga. Just like they all have asthma and can't wear a mask. ROFL

Subscribe

Featured Video

Members online

No members online now.