New member, broad interest, from small town midwest

Nukedaddy

I am especially interested in how poorly written laws are bent to violate constitutional intent.

S.SaulGood

I think MOST of the laws are written well enough to do as intended, IF there's ENFORCEMENT of the laws and later PROSECUTION/penalty for breaking the law.

Grinchman3229

I think MOST of the laws are written well enough to do as intended, IF there's ENFORCEMENT of the laws and later PROSECUTION/penalty for breaking the law.
I agree. That is a large part of the problem I see. I know there have got to be laws on the books for harassment, as well as others. Problem you have is DAs that aren't willing to be bothered with these so called simple non violent cases, so the refuse to prosecute. The general public then goes on to be continually harassed by these Frauditors, who know they won't be prosecuted.

S.SaulGood

I agree. That is a large part of the problem I see. I know there have got to be laws on the books for harassment, as well as others. Problem you have is DAs that aren't willing to be bothered with these so called simple non violent cases, so the refuse to prosecute. The general public then goes on to be continually harassed by these Frauditors, who know they won't be prosecuted.
You have the ultra-woman hating Spanky Pants and his constantly farting, belching, and wheezing 350 pound crony with the Covid-like cough creeping around buildings, STANDING ON THE GRASS against the building, cameras pressed up against the windows, filming mostly WOMEN inside, as they laugh, fart, belch, choke, and gasp once every 2 seconds.
Women that CAN EXPECT privacy because they HAVE drawn the blinds that these buffoons are aiming their cameras through the slits in.

First off, their stepping OFF of the sidewalk and onto the grass on the edge of building places them on PRIVATE property. There are also peeping Tom and harassment laws that they are violating.

Secondly, free speech does NOT cover "fighting words" and hate speech, meant to elicit violence.

Thirdly, Using poles to elevate a camera ABOVE the level of a fence that you could ordinarily not see over IS ILLEGAL.

Cops no longer enforce these "no brainer" criminal conducts to name a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo