NEWSFLASH>>> Audit Them in ER due to STRESS from DOCTOR DAVE<<<

S.SaulGood

You can't make this *advertiser censored* up, I dare anyone to try!

Audit Them
Audit Them
3 hours ago (edited)
SMH JUST LEFT THE ER, WAS HAVING SOME HEART PAIN EARLY THIS MORNING, I REALLY BEEN FEELING STRESSED OUT FOR THE PAST MONTH EVER SINCE THIS DOCTOR DAVE BS, I JUST WANT THE MAN TO LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO END UP HAVE TO TURNING INTO A GOBLIN, I'M TRYING MY BEST TO IGNORE THAT SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM, IT'S JUST EFFED UP I HAVE TO KEEP RECEIVING DAILY EMAILS FROM PEOPLE HARASSING ME AND DISRESPECTING MY FAMILY, I HOPE THE POINT DOESN'T COME WHERE THOSE SATAN WORSHIPERS PUSH ME TO GET ON THEIR LEVEL. MEANWHILE I WAS STILL TRY TO STAY LEVEL-HEADED MAINTAIN SELF CONTROL, PRACTICE SOME MEDITATION AND STAY POSITIVE, BE ON A LOOK OUT FOR NEW CONTENT COMING, NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HAD SOMEBODY WITH THAT STRONG OF NEGATIVE EFFECT ON ME, SUCH AS DR DAVE, AND HIS PEOPLE, AT THIS POINT I'M GOING TO KEEP IT IN GOD'S HANDS, JUST LET THE MESSAGE BE CLEAR OUT THERE THAT DR DAVE AND HIS MANIPULATED SATANIC WORSHIPING PEOPLE ARE MESSING WITH GOD'S PEOPLE IT'S GOING TO BE A RUDE AWAKENING. ON THE OTHER NOTE MUCH LOVE AND PLENTY BLESSINGS TO EVERYBODY WHO'S WITH THE TRUTH.

S.SaulGood

Could those Satannic rituals that Doc is leading us in on a private stream after the live one finally be having the intended effect on the goat herder? Is he turning into a goblin?

S.SaulGood

I think the poor boy's suffering from a case of the HeeBee GeeBees. And no, it has nothing to do with the BeeGees.

As ME (Megan) so succinctly put it on Dr. Dave's Live stream immediately after an After Them diatribe............ "Yuucccchhh". A testimonial to the whole of his entire existence thus far.

FearMyFez

I think the poor boy's suffering from a case of the HeeBee GeeBees. And no, it has nothing to do with the BeeGees.

View attachment 1423

As ME (Megan) so succinctly put it on Dr. Dave's Live stream immediately after an After Them diatribe............ "Yuucccchhh". A testimonial to the whole of his entire existence thus far.

View attachment 1424
May I coin a new phrase? "I pity the vet"?

S.SaulGood

I missed some instructions, do we dance clockwise or anti clockwise wise as we push the pins in?
That would depend upon the direction of the water when your toilet flushes. Are you north or south of the equator? :D

FearMyFez

I missed some instructions, do we dance clockwise or anti clockwise wise as we push the pins in?
From what I have heard, you pass the venomous snake to the left on odd days and to the right on even... #FearTheFez

D

Deleted member 2293

He didn't go to the emergency room. No way he could afford the bill. Screenshot_20220403-193903_Instagram.jpg

D

Deleted member 2293

There seems to be a trend with frauditors.

They're afraid of anyone doing anything to out them as frauds.

This whole "I went to the er", thing, is pure B.S.

Illinois has enough issues to deal with, Ken should simply stay home and work on cryptocurrency. 20220404_122233.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo