Now that we know Dr. Dave is a prossie

FearMyFez

Do you think that Kenneth might use the FOIA to divorce the 100,000 goats that he may be married to or at least have carnal knowledge of? I would like to offer my glorious palaces in Marrakech as a honeymoon destination... 1753

D

Deleted member 2293

Do you think that Kenneth might use the FOIA to divorce the 100,000 goats that he may be married to or at least have carnal knowledge of? I would like to offer my glorious palaces in Marrakech as a honeymoon destination...View attachment 1753

The odds of Mr Lopez being as brazen after his recent inactivity is unlikely.

He, has shown himself to be a husk of a human. There are no layers to the man other than that of delusion.

Like Vegas Valley, this husk attempts to utilize an uneven mix of passive aggressiveness and aggression, to little success. Mr Amico and Mr Lopez, have no spines or souls.

Their daily treacherous acts only further cast a malevolent shadow upon the cities in which they dwell, but soon, the morning will come, and the phase will have completed, the cycle.

Screenshot_20210419-145110_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20210419-145102_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20210419-145057_YouTube.jpg

FearMyFez

The odds of Mr Lopez being as brazen after his recent inactivity is unlikely.

He, has shown himself to be a husk of a human. There are no layers to the man other than that of delusion.

Like Vegas Valley, this husk attempts to utilize an uneven mix of passive aggressiveness and aggression, to little success. Mr Amico and Mr Lopez, have no spines or souls.

Their daily treacherous acts only further cast a malevolent shadow upon the cities in which they dwell, but soon, the morning will come, and the phase will have completed, the cycle.

View attachment 1755View attachment 1756View attachment 1757
Image, if you will, an unholy alliance where Vegas Valley and Audit them join forces and manages to get a goat to eat a bomb and then Kenneth in his herding garb catches security off guard and manages to get said goat into the courtroom where if the goat sits leg on leg it will detonate!

D

Deleted member 2293

Image, if you will, an unholy alliance where Vegas Valley and Audit them join forces and manages to get a goat to eat a bomb and then Kenneth in his herding garb catches security off guard and manages to get said goat into the courtroom where if the goat sits leg on leg it will detonate!
View attachment 1758

Those two, possess the combined brain power of a lentil and a lemon.

Coordination and structure do not appear to be strengths of theirs.

Mr Amico, does not possess the capability to objectively analyze or identify, with anything. I'd be willing to prove this, by speaking with him directly, constructively and concisely, on a live stream, or recorded video. I also extend this sentiment toward J.L., and anyone who believes that the actions of Earl, Patrick, Anthony, or any of these types of people are okay.

Ultimately, it is likely, despite the skepticism, that Mr Amico will land himself in a state or federal prison for a long time, before long.

An arrest record that lengthy, is a rickety rope bridge. It is inevitable, that he will be incarcerated for a long period.

If Mr Lopez continues his behavior, he will also land charges beyond misdemeanors and he will have a very hard time functioning in the United States 0f America.

Screenshot_20220415-101312_Instagram.jpg

FearMyFez

Those two, possess the combined brain power of a lentil and a lemon.

Coordination and structure do not appear to be strengths of theirs.

Mr Amico, does not possess the capability to objectively analyze or identify, with anything. I'd be willing to prove this, by speaking with him directly, constructively and concisely, on a live stream, or recorded video. I also extend this sentiment toward J.L., and anyone who believes that the actions of Earl, Patrick, Anthony, or any of these types of people are okay.

Ultimately, it is likely, despite the skepticism, that Mr Amico will land himself in a state or federal prison for a long time, before long.

An arrest record that lengthy, is a rickety rope bridge. It is inevitable, that he will be incarcerated for a long period.

If Mr Lopez continues his behavior, he will also land charges beyond misdemeanors and he will have a very hard time functioning in the United States 0f America.

View attachment 1760
Mr. Lopez's 2nd cousin...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo