Officer profiling

Dabs210

So what happened was me and my wife were traveling down the road kernersville crossover bridge in our town we see an officer we passed him he pulls out behind us and follows us for four or five blocks my wife parks in front of a business, I get out of the vehicle. So slowly drives by watching me walk into the first business by the time I came out he had went around the block and then pulled in behind my wife with his lights on like he was traffic stopping her. Then when he did walk up to the driver side window he did not introduced himself as an officer of the law he did not inform her why she was being detained which I do believe that is pretty much considered kidnapping here Washington and then also called another officer onto the scene although my wife is absolutely no threat. And the worst part is I don't know if they think I'm a threat and they can't talk to my wife around me but this sure did make sure that we Stayedseparated from each other

observer

Staff member
Curator
So what happened was me and my wife were traveling down the road kernersville crossover bridge in our town we see an officer we passed him he pulls out behind us and follows us for four or five blocks my wife parks in front of a business, I get out of the vehicle. So slowly drives by watching me walk into the first business by the time I came out he had went around the block and then pulled in behind my wife with his lights on like he was traffic stopping her. Then when he did walk up to the driver side window he did not introduced himself as an officer of the law he did not inform her why she was being detained which I do believe that is pretty much considered kidnapping here Washington and then also called another officer onto the scene although my wife is absolutely no threat. And the worst part is I don't know if they think I'm a threat and they can't talk to my wife around me but this sure did make sure that we Stayedseparated from each other
This could be case of "officer profiling" or it could be just an officer doing his job. The story as written has many gaps in it and forces the reader to guess at what happened or what you intended to convey. If you would like to engage in a discussion about this please reply. To start with, please indicate when this happened (month, year), where it happened (county and State), what was said and done (by the officers and your wife) and how we can best assist you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo