Oh Kenneth!

S.SaulGood

View attachment 1465

He has no dream, for that is his entire life.
PEANUTS!! I feed them and the racs on my property.

Raw, unsalted, and still in the shell. The kind readily available in the plastic bags with the twisty.

Of course, they love any "wet" pate cat food and dry crunchies, but the PEANUTS!!! That's the little critters' food of choice.

THIS is what I think Audit Them needs. Maybe he should bring one of his goats out on his FOIA rounds with him to raise awareness, "Foley, the FOIA goat", like foley the catheter? Maybe he can then appeal to the kids on something other than just the same mental level? Get them filing FOIAs from an early age?

D

Deleted member 2293

Raw, unsalted, and still in the shell. The kind readily available in the plastic bags with the twisty.

Of course, they love any "wet" pate cat food and dry crunchies, but the PEANUTS!!! That's the little critters' food of choice.

THIS is what I think Audit Them needs. Maybe he should bring one of his goats out on his FOIA rounds with him to raise awareness, "Foley, the FOIA goat", like foley the catheter? Maybe he can then appeal to the kids on something other than just the same mental level? Get them filing FOIAs from an early age?
Man, possums and raccoons are the greatest. Our old house had a lot of raccoon friends come by every Tuesday and Friday. Don't know why, but they went home with tons of nuts and fruit.

He sounds like someone, (and i could be wrong) who needs a mother, father, or if those aren't around, just someone who he can trust and rely on. An actual friend or something. The more I see how he behaves, the more I am convinced he has literally no one. Screenshot_20220331-232128_Instagram.jpg

FearMyFez

Man, possums and raccoons are the greatest. Our old house had a lot of raccoon friends come by every Tuesday and Friday. Don't know why, but they went home with tons of nuts and fruit.

He sounds like someone, (and i could be wrong) who needs a mother, father, or if those aren't around, just someone who he can trust and rely on. An actual friend or something. The more I see how he behaves, the more I am convinced he has literally no one.View attachment 1476
That Opossum needs a copy of your oath and bond. #FearTheFez

FearMyFez

Foley of goat family of Kenneth, he has the bond that is FOIA. We just need a badge number and for him to call his manager!

S.SaulGood

He sounds like someone, (and i could be wrong) who needs a mother, father, or if those aren't around, just someone who he can trust and rely on. An actual friend or something. The more I see how he behaves, the more I am convinced he has literally no one.
He's got friends. GOOD ones, IMO, if they're willing to sit for hours and babysit him and his endless stream. At times, there's up to 12 (yes, I kid you not) MODULATORS; typically 2 to 3 times MORE than those that are actually entering comments on his chat!!

I'll have this sideshow playing in the background as I work and the norm is to have more modulators operating than there are the numbers of viewers indicated!! How is that possible?

I scan the chat and I'll see 15 successive comments by blue "wrenches" before a comment by someone that isn't modulating; sometimes no comments by OTHER than "wrenches" for extremely protracted periods of time.

THAT level of babysitting, to do it for hours on end is either the dedicated act of a partner, friend, or similarly motivate associate.

D

Deleted member 2293

Who is paying all these people? Man, I don't even know where to begin with that.

Has anyone determined if he is a EBT recipient, or state ward?

Also, to all cat appreciaters.

Download Neko Atsume for your phone. 20220401_091448.png

S.SaulGood

Has anyone determined if he is a EBT recipient, or state ward?
"Ward of the state", you say?

"My good man", I don't even think he is of this earth!

Maybe he's filing FOIAs as a means of uncovering our vulnerabilities?

Maybe there's a method for his madness and all of his "goats" are actually extraterrestrials in disguise? Maybe his abject stupidity is selective; the talk of statues, orderances, and modulators merely a ploy to keep us laughing and distracted?
Maybe he really DOES mean "Modulators" and not moderators!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2293

Okay, those were out loud laughing good. Well done.

I hope they aren't space entities. My mind likes them being random pillars of purpose. Screenshot_20220330-112417_Instagram.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo