On the couch with the Cleric of Chaos, the self-professed expert on me. Get your white wig on and judge me.

S.SaulGood

I made a special thread for this.

THIS is the thread for you to psychoanalyze me (while not knowing a thing about me).

THIS is the thread to lecture me on all of my MANY defeats and lack of any success due to my horribly defeatist attitude
(while not knowing a thing about me).

THIS is the thread to tell me all about me (once again, of course, without knowing even the slightest thing about me).

Here's your chance. I'll listen. It'll be great for you to tell me all about me and how I can become a success.. Let's start with my name, age, and what I do for a living. You know, the basic things. Then we can progress to other areas of your expertise on all things me, like my faults, what they are, and how horribly askew my way of life has been, what a horrible failure it has been due to my defeatist attitude.

Once we cover everything about me, then we can discuss comparisons. Possibly your suggestions on how I can be more like you and shed all of my innumerable self-defeating imperfections. Maybe for once, do something worthwhile. Maybe even a relationship!! Yes. Let's not forget about that. Tell me about all of my many failures with respect to others, and how to overcome these flaws as well.

PLEASE. I implore you. Let's get started righty away so my healing and path to self-enlightenment and, dare I imagine it, a dollop of success may begin! At last, LIGHT at the end of the dismally dark tunnel that is my self-defeatist life.

This ought to be good. And it IS 1AA related because Cleric's unsolicited, impromptu psychoanalytical critique (mumbo-jumbo) stemmed from my comments about Vegas Valley Community Watch on Doc's livestream.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

I find it quite easy, you are 61, a huite male from New York that Identifies as a communist llama. You have always dreamed of being a goat yet you are trapped on the grassy pampas and rocky crags of the Andes. Your fall from grace and inner anger stems from, well, the coca stems that you used to chew to endure the high altitudes and poor working conditions in Ecuador.

This started the migration to the USA where sadly you found that people did not accept you as a leftist leaning llama. This both enraged you and brought you to the very threshold of madness. You retreated from society and began living in the sewers eating rats and becoming known only as the creature SAAWWWWOOOOUUULLL!!!!

Your lifestyle became a matter of local lore, a mythical creature, a thing of darkness, both hated and loved, that is when the cult of Baphomet found you. Their prophet Kenneth had promised his "flock" that they would discover you and learn your dark powers known as the Anti-FOIA hereafter known as ANTIFA which is where you incorporate all of your references to students!

This is the word of the Fezant!

S.SaulGood

I find it quite easy, you are 61, a huite male from New York that Identifies as a communist llama. You have always dreamed of being a goat yet you are trapped on the grassy pampas and rocky crags of the Andes. Your fall from grace and inner anger stems from, well, the coca stems that you used to chew to endure the high altitudes and poor working conditions in Ecuador.

This started the migration to the USA where sadly you found that people did not accept you as a leftist leaning llama. This both enraged you and brought you to the very threshold of madness. You retreated from society and began living in the sewers eating rats and becoming known only as the creature SAAWWWWOOOOUUULLL!!!!

Your lifestyle became a matter of local lore, a mythical creature, a thing of darkness, both hated and loved, that is when the cult of Baphomet found you. Their prophet Kenneth had promised his "flock" that they would discover you and learn your dark powers known as the Anti-FOIA hereafter known as ANTIFA which is where you incorporate all of your references to students!

View attachment 1834

All spot on, except that I'm actually 161 years of age. About 100 years ago I stumbled across the secret of eternal youth. I lie about my age.

S.SaulGood

View attachment 1834
ALL spot on, except that I WOULD be 61. If I didn't accidentally stumble across the secret of eternal youth about 22 years ago. I LIE about my age.

View attachment 1834
All spot on, except that I'm actually 161 years of age. About 100 years ago I stumbled across the secret of eternal youth. I lie about my age.

View attachment 1834
And although it may appear to some that I was being dismissive of Cleric on the stream, I just figured I'd cut off his usual "closure" routine when he started to apply his canned, cobbled together Carl Jung psychoanalytical quotes to me. I'd heard it all before, each time he launches into it.

And each time, what most who are impressed with these "off-the-cuff", "fly by night" analyses don't realize is that before ACCURATE assessments are made by psychiatric professionals, they do a thorough INTAKE. One size does NOT fit all.

Which is why I invite the Couch Cleric to put me on his couch and do an intake before applying Jung or Freud quotes.

FearMyFez

ALL spot on, except that I WOULD be 61. If I didn't accidentally stumble across the secret of eternal youth about 22 years ago. I LIE about my age.

And although it may appear to some that I was being dismissive of Cleric on the stream, I just figured I'd cut off his usual "closure" routine when he started to apply his canned, cobbled together Carl Jung psychoanalytical quotes to me. I'd heard it all before, each time he launches into it.

And each time, what most who are impressed with these "off-the-cuff", "fly by night" analyses don't realize is that before ACCURATE assessments are made by psychiatric professionals, they do a thorough INTAKE. One size does NOT fit all.

Which is why I invite the Couch Cleric to put me on his couch and do an intake before applying Jung or Freud quotes.
Can anyone psychoanalyze me?

Attachments

S.SaulGood

View attachment 1834

View attachment 1834

View attachment 1834

Can anyone psychoanalyze me?
Sure. Piece of cake, by today's standards, which are:

anybody with a camera or cell phone is a "journalist"
anyone with an internet connection is a "warrior" and "psychoanalyst".

D

Deleted member 2293

I made a special thread for this.

THIS is the thread for you to psychoanalyze me (while not knowing a thing about me).

THIS is the thread to lecture me on all of my MANY defeats and lack of any success due to my horribly defeatist attitude
(while not knowing a thing about me).

THIS is the thread to tell me all about me (once again, of course, without knowing even the slightest thing about me).

Here's your chance. I'll listen. It'll be great for you to tell me all about me and how I can become a success.. Let's start with my name, age, and what I do for a living. You know, the basic things. Then we can progress to other areas of your expertise on all things me, like my faults, what they are, and how horribly askew my way of life has been, what a horrible failure it has been due to my defeatist attitude.

Once we cover everything about me, then we can discuss comparisons. Possibly your suggestions on how I can be more like you and shed all of my innumerable self-defeating imperfections. Maybe for once, do something worthwhile. Maybe even a relationship!! Yes. Let's not forget about that. Tell me about all of my many failures with respect to others, and how to overcome these flaws as well.

PLEASE. I implore you. Let's get started righty away so my healing and path to self-enlightenment and, dare I imagine it, a dollop of success may begin! At last, LIGHT at the end of the dismally dark tunnel that is my self-defeatist life.

This ought to be good. And it IS 1AA related because Cleric's unsolicited, impromptu psychoanalytical critique (mumbo-jumbo) stemmed from my comments about Vegas Valley Community Watch on Doc's livestream.
yeah, i am going to formally request you not contact me anymore through any medium. I do not wish to communicate with you further. all the best saul

FearMyFez

yeah, i am going to formally request you not contact me anymore through any medium. I do not wish to communicate with you further. all the best saul
I am not getting involved yet I feel that I need to throw my own gauntlet as a glorious son of Morocco!

S.SaulGood

I am not getting involved yet I feel that I need to throw my own gauntlet as a glorious son of Morocco!
View attachment 1859
Cleric turned out to be some Effing head case. You hear him on the stream Tuesday? Before I cut him off he started to tell me all bout my "defeatest attitude, and how that has held me back from any kind of success in my life". Like I really needed to be psychoanalyzed by a rainbow Wishnik who knows NOTHING about me or what I've already SUCCEEDED at. I have to listen to this loon? THIS self-imagined "artist" whose idea of musical composing is cobbling together SAMPLES and pushing a button on a beat box. A glorified DJ. HOUSE music. In other words, BullS**t.

This guy wouldn't know a fugue from a Fugee.

These are the ones that their followers idolize, as they sit there reading my messages, "I DON'T HAVE A LINK", over and over again, and say NOTHING while Dave says, "What's the matter with Saul? I guess he doesn't want to come on?". Bull-S**t.

Messages, private conversations work here. YOU know that best of all. You and I use them without any issues, but then you don't have an agenda to lie about like Doc and the maggots, as Joey aptly refers to them.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo