Poor Stevie boy!

TheOneTrueRobb

He's taken the channel private, due to a lot of Harassment and/or profanity reports.

This *advertiser censored* Works!

Yeah, he'll be back up, but he's gonna be a good little boy with the nice language - until he's not, and then we hit 'im again. Not to mention: he's a Frauditor. I keep hammering YouTube with that, the harassment of solid citizens, how YouTube is paying these cretins to harass solid citizens, how YouTube's reputation is hurt when The Frauditor announces, "You're gonna be a star on YouTube!" when they're harassing solid citizens....

Let's redouble our efforts on this. 'cause This *advertiser censored* Works....

FearMyFez

He's taken the channel private, due to a lot of Harassment and/or profanity reports.

This *advertiser censored* Works!

Yeah, he'll be back up, but he's gonna be a good little boy with the nice language - until he's not, and then we hit 'im again. Not to mention: he's a Frauditor. I keep hammering YouTube with that, the harassment of solid citizens, how YouTube is paying these cretins to harass solid citizens, how YouTube's reputation is hurt when The Frauditor announces, "You're gonna be a star on YouTube!" when they're harassing solid citizens....

Let's redouble our efforts on this. 'cause This *advertiser censored* Works....
#FearMyFez

D

Deleted member 2293

That, is simply beautiful.

Neither he, nor some of the other habitual offenders seem like types that understand what they're doing wrong.

Hope this helps.

Good work. Screenshot_20220328-165058_Instagram.jpg

D

Deleted member 2293

It is a travesty, that these frauditors don't have people who go to their live stream locations to make formidable attempts at intercepting their attempts at indecent behavior. Money is being left on the table.

But, it isn't like the majority of these frauditors know what a steady, legal income is, so I won't hold my breath. 20220404_122310.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo