Posting Criminal Histories? What's the Point?

S.SaulGood

I don’t know I can’t speak for anyone but myself. Even though there are some others out there I truly believe are like me that do have honest, pure intentions.That is what mine are. I know there are some ppl who are in this for the wrong reasons, sad but true. Of course, I didn’t realize it at first I thought they were all activist but no they’re not not in my humble opinion not all of us there’s some they’re definitely in it for either the money or attention I don’t know I know my intentions, I know my heart and I know my soul no one else’s. So if you guys think those type of people people that are just messing with people people are making all this money how do you think they make people like me feel? I’m trying to do something serious here with my time and with my money and then there’s others making money out there and they really don’t give a damn and I’m not saying no names.
Was your husband REALLY in the mall? Or was that a lie? Because the reason WHY you couldn't leave was because your husband was in the mall and you had to wait for him. But you DID wind up leaving without him. So was he really with you and still in the mall? Or a lie. Be honest. God. Remember?

tmb

That seems to be the cry from this crowd. To me, I don't care what the public thinks. We should not give up our rights because "the public" feels uncomfortable with what we are doing. That's why we have a Constitution, to prevent the government and the public from doing anything they want.
What exactly does cop baiting,rude behavior, name calling etc. have to do with protecting the constitution? Just wondering.

S.SaulGood

What exactly does cop baiting,rude behavior, name calling etc. have to do with protecting the constitution? Just wondering.
Absolutely nothing. No thing at all, other than the overwhelming majority of frauditors having criminal histories of THEIR OWN MAKING, through THEIR OWN DUBIOUS AND ANTI-SOCIAL ENDEAVORS and can't bring themselves to place the blame squarely where it belongs. WITH THEMSELVES instead of with the laws they break and those that enforce those laws then penalize them for their sociopathic narcissism.

Naturally, they hate police, DAs, judges, even their victims, it never once dawning on them, "Gee. If EVERYBODY has done me wrong, just maybe NOBODY has done me wrong and the problem lies within. Maybe it's ME and not everybody else".

American Amy was just mentioning on a video about how, "the police have done Direct D, Christopher Ruff/Roff YET AGAIN! (Insert horse laugh here).

"UNLAWFUL ARREST", as she put it. Her belief is that Christopher is a *advertiser censored* choir boy. "He never does nothing wrong", the typical frauditing double negative of the poorly educated.

So I asked her about her "choir boy". If she thinks Chris was in La Casa Grande for 7 years because he sung out of key, or could it be it was for ARMED ROBBERY and KIDNAPPING? I'm still awaiting her answer, but I'm not holding my breath awaiting anything that sounds even marginally sensible.

And BTW:

Reactions: tmb

S.SaulGood

I don’t know I can’t speak for anyone but myself. Even though there are some others out there I truly believe are like me that do have honest, pure intentions.That is what mine are. I know there are some ppl who are in this for the wrong reasons, sad but true. Of course, I didn’t realize it at first I thought they were all activist but no they’re not not in my humble opinion not all of us there’s some they’re definitely in it for either the money or attention I don’t know I know my intentions, I know my heart and I know my soul no one else’s. So if you guys think those type of people people that are just messing with people people are making all this money how do you think they make people like me feel? I’m trying to do something serious here with my time and with my money and then there’s others making money out there and they really don’t give a damn and I’m not saying no names.
Amy, you never answered my question. I know Constitutional activists don't answer questions; what is that? The 16th Amendment?

You told everyone that "my husband is in the mall. I can't leave. I'm waiting for him".

Was he really there? Or were you LYING?

tmb

Absolutely nothing. No thing at all, other than the overwhelming majority of frauditors having criminal histories of THEIR OWN MAKING, through THEIR OWN DUBIOUS AND ANTI-SOCIAL ENDEAVORS and can't bring themselves to place the blame squarely where it belongs. WITH THEMSELVES instead of with the laws they break and those that enforce those laws then penalize them for their sociopathic narcissism.

Naturally, they hate police, DAs, judges, even their victims, it never once dawning on them, "Gee. If EVERYBODY has done me wrong, just maybe NOBODY has done me wrong and the problem lies within. Maybe it's ME and not everybody else".

American Amy was just mentioning on a video about how, "the police have done Direct D, Christopher Ruff/Roff YET AGAIN! (Insert horse laugh here).

"UNLAWFUL ARREST", as she put it. Her belief is that Christopher is a *advertiser censored* choir boy. "He never does nothing wrong", the typical frauditing double negative of the poorly educated.

So I asked her about her "choir boy". If she thinks Chris was in La Casa Grande for 7 years because he sung out of key, or could it be it was for ARMED ROBBERY and KIDNAPPING? I'm still awaiting her answer, but I'm not holding my breath awaiting anything that sounds even marginally sensible.

And BTW:

View attachment 1220
In my opinion

And BTW:

View attachment 1220
Posting their criminal records is helpful. It gives background on these
slimeballs It shows the true reason why they hate the police. As was said above they take no responsibility for the crimes they committed. It has to be someone else’s fault. Unfortunately the police and people with real lives and jobs are targeted for the poor life choices these frauditors made and still make. Let me also say I know there are bad cops but it does not justify how these lowlifes treat almost every cop they come in contact with.

S.SaulGood

In my opinion

Posting their criminal records is helpful. It gives background on these
slimeballs It shows the true reason why they hate the police. As was said above they take no responsibility for the crimes they committed. It has to be someone else’s fault. Unfortunately the police and people with real lives and jobs are targeted for the poor life choices these frauditors made and still make. Let me also say I know there are bad cops but it does not justify how these lowlifes treat almost every cop they come in contact with.
+1 Frauditors ALL wave the *advertiser censored* of transparency. It should apply to them as well. Full disclosure. Same as they demand from everybody else.

S.SaulGood

@American Amy There are questions here for you, I think answers are in order.
More rhetorical than anything else, TW, although the questions were valid, probing, and on topic, I didn't actually expect Amy to answer them.

As we've come to expect, the overwhelming number of those that hold everyone accountable find it an insurmountable challenge to apply that ideal to themselves.

Sad, because if your main goal is to educate and elucidate others on the first amendment, as is professed, it would be wise to remember that students are typically ENCOURAGED to ASK QUESTIONS of their teachers to get answers.

S.SaulGood

@American Amy There are questions here for you, I think answers are in order.
TW, the movement MUST have been started by those with purely activist's intentions. I've only been watching the 1AA folks for less than a year. Who are the ones that started the movement. The pioneers. Are any of the founding fathers of the TRUE movement still out there pounding the pavement and uploading videos? Has it ALL been corrupted by the lure of easy Youtube bucks? And if so, when did the changeover begin?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo