RIP Big cat

FearMyFez

SC was my introduction into the rabbit hole of 1A auditors. While I never knew him personally, his content that he created has given me probably dozens of hours of entertainment. My fondest memory was when he made me shoot Grey Goose out my nose and it not only hurt but ruined my keyboard. My deepest sympathies for his family and may he watch us from above for all eternity as we enjoy watching stupid. #RIPCliff #HeavenlyFez

Pocadots

Much respect He was such a neat guy I will miss hearing him say “ now let’s point and laugh at stupid “ I learned so much from his channel and he will be so missed in the community

S.SaulGood

Much respect He was such a neat guy I will miss hearing him say “ now let’s point and laugh at stupid “ I learned so much from his channel and he will be so missed in the community
I'm unfamiliar with SC, his videos and work, so all I can add is that I hope he is at peace, to thank him and for God to bless him for his service, and to offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends for their unimaginable loss.

Cadzie

Shooting his cat introduced me to the world of sobsites and Fridays and I will miss him very much rest in peace big cat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo