Rumble on The Island!

TheOneTrueRobb

Staten Island, that is. Anyone attending this particular Black Tie affair? With your distinguished host, Master Reyes?

Familia is asking Frauditor Foes to show up and PEACEFULLY (his emphasis) show these clowns that We The People think Reyes and his thugs are garbage. It is, unfortunately, a bit far for me. I can't in good conscience urge anyone to attend if I can't attend myself, but I wanted to help spread the word, maybe get a feel for any sentiment one way or the other.

If I lived in that area I'd be there in a second. That said, I hope that we Freedom Lovers significantly outnumber the criminals. Granted, Frauditors have nothing better to do, it's not like they have actual jobs, while real people have responsibilities they insist on honoring. Still, it'd be great to have some counter protesters on the scene.

Saturday, 4/22, 13:00 (1:00 PM), at the Staten Island 121st Precinct, 970 Richmond Ave. Again, I feel it's not kosher to solicit a protest that I can't make it to, but, well...It'd be good to see some good people there.

The cops certainly will be. This whole Mass Audit thing sure worked out for DMA, huh? Hell, just out of habit, Regan Benson is gonna show up so she can hightail it outa there when the arrests start. Getting arrested is for suckers in her world. Oh, she'll cash the AdSense checks...

Promises to be a spectacular afternoon. Spend it outside on lovely Staten Island, where The Big Apple meets the Jersey Shore, and help inform the public that these Fraudhole criminals are coming for your rights, your civil society, your peace of mind. Your right to mail a package without some entitled yahoo sticking a cell phone in your face. Your right to do business at a City Hall without an unemployable scumbag telling you you're gonna be a "YouTube Star".

compufxr

I was there and it was a huge flop. Thirty maybe 40 people just whining and crying at the cops who set up barricades and had a line of officers outside ready with zip tie cuffs. If you watch Seans livestream you will see me near the end following him around and filming him.

TheOneTrueRobb

Well, there was an arrest, so some good there. More importantly, like you said, it was a complete bust.

Minds changed? Zero.
Laws changed? Zero.
Rules changed? Nope.
Policies changed? Not a one.

LIA's reputation? In the toilet. This Rocket Scientist exposed himself as the poser he is. We all knew that. Now his former supporters do, as well. Reyes is going to have to step up the lunacy to stay even with the new breed. And we all know where that leads.

Popcorn, anyone...?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo