Saul has no fear of Death, even more important he doesn't fear LIFE

Dutch Phoenix

Saul has trained THOUSANDS of men in Mortal Kombat back when he was in the DEA, the CIA and the FBI. After that he visited his Native American brothers and used his soul powers to take down R Lee Ermey and Michael Cain's Oil planter and teach the world how to end climate change (he also banged the Native American chick because *advertiser censored* can't resist Saul.) After this he used his 9th Dan Aikido skills to become a Special OPs mercenary Sniper in Afghanistan where he used his incredible strength (he can curl 200LBS per hand dontcha know) to drag other geriatric soldiers out of the way of fire. Not content with being a mega star in Hollywood he now advises Vladimir Putin and Joey the Midget on how to be better crappy people.

Dutch Phoenix

Saul loves kissing *advertiser censored* on the Triggered Midget's channel. He has a whole 20 people listening to him quote lines the godfather movie.

Yes Saul is the ultimate beta, here is an artist's interpretation of him based on his voice

FearMyFez

Yes Saul is the ultimate beta, here is an artist's interpretation of him based on his voice

View attachment 2040
There has only been one fighting force in the history of man that could stand up to the Saw-ool, not singularly but collectively, the mighty Moorish American cavalry! We start our covert training by squatting in unoccupied buildings then proceed to intelligence training by filing our fake liens and bizarre paperwork at different government agencies, usually in the wrong offices to keep these public servants on their toes. We then proceed to physical training, our patented crack training challenges the body as the requirements of ripping out copper from bando's and stealing 55lb manhole covers for the recycler being 4 days sleep deprived and with no food is something that even a Navy seal trained by Saw-ool would tremble at. Upon completion of these steps you can join my Khalasar with Fez showing proudly! I state this on the record for the record, all rights reserved as the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey!!!!
#FearMyFez

buckskinfrankleslie

You got that right, and they both belong to the same tribe.
This has me perplexed. Mr. Good seems to identify as Italian American but he sounds like an older Jewish gentleman ordering at a deli. He said, IIRC, that he fears identification if he reveals his image because he is somewhat well known. Wouldn't his very distinctive voice also be an identifier?

FearMyFez

This has me perplexed. Mr. Good seems to identify as Italian American but he sounds like an older Jewish gentleman ordering at a deli. He said, IIRC, that he fears identification if he reveals his image because he is somewhat well known. Wouldn't his very distinctive voice also be an identifier?
It is secretly Bernie Sanders

RaccoonMama

Saul has trained THOUSANDS of men in Mortal Kombat back when he was in the DEA, the CIA and the FBI. After that he visited his Native American brothers and used his soul powers to take down R Lee Ermey and Michael Cain's Oil planter and teach the world how to end climate change (he also banged the Native American chick because *advertiser censored* can't resist Saul.) After this he used his 9th Dan Aikido skills to become a Special OPs mercenary Sniper in Afghanistan where he used his incredible strength (he can curl 200LBS per hand dontcha know) to drag other geriatric soldiers out of the way of fire. Not content with being a mega star in Hollywood he now advises Vladimir Putin and Joey the Midget on how to be better crappy people.

100% on the mark. Bet his little ears are just steaming now, huh? He struggles to understand that the limits of his idiocy know no bounds.Hahaha!

FearMyFez

100% on the mark. Bet his little ears are just steaming now, huh? He struggles to understand that the limits of his idiocy know no bounds.Hahaha!
Umm, I curl 600 lbs each arm and I have trained ALL of the forced Moormish 139th brigade.
#FearMyFez

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo