Saul sadder than EVER

RaccoonMama

Hey, Saul. Take your "well known physique" and larger than life EGO and just go back to kissing Joey's tiny *advertiser censored*. After all, THAT'S what you're good at.

Dr. Nik is SO far above your intellect you cannot even process the reality. You're really just a worthless man who hides behind his little computer and will not man up and show yourself. Wow, what a brave guy! Hahaha.

FearMyFez

Hey, Saul. Take your "well known physique" and larger than life EGO and just go back to kissing Joey's tiny *advertiser censored*. After all, THAT'S what you're good at.

Dr. Nik is SO far above your intellect you cannot even process the reality. You're really just a worthless man who hides behind his little computer and will not man up and show yourself. Wow, what a brave guy! Hahaha.
There was only one person that ever bested Chuck Norris...
#FearMyFez

RaccoonMama

Did anyone hear his vile comments on Audit Them's Livestream a few days ago? Audit Them "invited" Frauditor Troll on, then proceeded to get triggered and cry and whine the whole time. Saul came on about mid-way through and showed his butt and here is a clip. He called Mrs. Frauditor Troll a "tranny" and continued to illustrate just how much he continues to suck up to Joey the scum. Just a nasty coward of a man. ✂ Saul the POS.

Vaphonkoolo

Saul is an annoying. arrogant, know it all Long Island Joo. Second only to the poster boy, Jason Guttertrash in his arrogance. I've know plenty of them and I know one when I hear one. And a Saul says, “not that there is anything wrong with that.”

FearMyFez

Saul is an annoying. arrogant, know it all Long Island Joo. Second only to the poster boy, Jason Guttertrash in his arrogance. I've know plenty of them and I know one when I hear one. And a Saul says, “not that there is anything wrong with that.”
Saw-ool, is the ONLY person that has ever beat up Chuck Norris!
#FearMyFez

RaccoonMama

I have several clips of Saul being just a VILE ignoramus. You see......he gravitates towards people just like himself. He doesn't know anything else and, since he cannot get out of his mom's basement, he MUST create an imaginary persona for himself. He thinks he's some larger than life figure, when I would betcha $10K that he's an overweight, bald guy in a furry suit with bunny rabbit ears (hey, we could call it an Audit Them Design Uniform 6.0) and a big bowl of Cheetos and a grape soda. Yeah, I like that mental picture. Whatcha got to say, Sa-OOL?

FearMyFez

I have several clips of Saul being just a VILE ignoramus. You see......he gravitates towards people just like himself. He doesn't know anything else and, since he cannot get out of his mom's basement, he MUST create an imaginary persona for himself. He thinks he's some larger than life figure, when I would betcha $10K that he's an overweight, bald guy in a furry suit with bunny rabbit ears (hey, we could call it an Audit Them Design Uniform 6.0) and a big bowl of Cheetos and a grape soda. Yeah, I like that mental picture. Whatcha got to say, Sa-OOL?
Hey what are you trying to say about my furry suit? I do not wanted to be limited to being a Bronie...
#FearMyFez

activist

ROFL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo