SEAN-PAUL REYES: "Mr. Sedensky, even your family thinks you're an *advertiser censored*"

S.SaulGood

Fresh out of court and couldn't wait to slander all state officials and state attorney Sedensky.

24 minutes in:

"Also, I did receive and email, from State attorney Sedensky's second cousin, apparently, I don't know... and he told me he was an A-hole. He's like, Yeah, that's my second cousin.. he's an A-hole, and he's not going to let this go".

That's slander. Viable lawsuit material. A big one too. Keep doubling down, Sideshow Sean. And by all means, PLEASE keep talking. Dig your hole so deep that you'll eventually emerge in Hong Kong. That's the only was you're going to escape paying the piper. If you hide. Like I've noted before, You're not as dumb as an ox. You're just about as smart as one.

S.SaulGood

In his latest video, the Lawsuit Lottopreneur mentions that on his website, you can "keep track of all of his lawsuits".

He also mentions that "once dismissed or found not guilty, he intends to sue the entire state of Corrupticut, or something of that nature. I'm unsure as to if he intends to just sue the officials and police, or every man, woman, and child in Corrupticut, because as he says, "The entire state is corrupt".

So taken literally, that means everyone and everything within the borders of Corrupticut.

Is this possible? Even for a lawsuit lotto virtuoso like himself. Would he have to do this on an individual basis? Personally serve everyone residing within Corrupticut individually, serving door to door, like a Jehovah Witness giving out pamphlets? Except leaving notices to sue on their doors instead of religious materials? Maybe this is what he means when he speaks of "creating jobs and hiring people". Maybe he's going to assemble his own work force of process servers, attorneys, accountants, secretaries, etc.? That's my guess.

Can he sue the entire state, en masse? Each individual would be responsible for paying him a portion of the award directly should he win?

S.SaulGood

The drama continues. Now he's leveling accusations against the Chief Constable of Port Jefferson, a Fred Lute or Loot, who Sideshow Sean was upset with for taking his picture.

His sources tell him that the Chief is or was a gun-runner, or something akin to that. Part of some firearm buy back operation and instead of destroying them as intended, absconding with them, selling them on the street, and pocketing the money. Further, one or more people were injured or worse, killed by one or more of these bought back firearms that were earmarked for destruction but instead, taken and resold "on the street".
At least that's my understanding of Sideshow Sean's accusations unless he's not ARTICULATING and explaining his criminal accusation properly.

I'm reminded of Sideshow's "sources" for the lead post of this thread:

"Also, I did receive and email, from State attorney Sedensky's second cousin, apparently, I don't know... and he told me he was an A-hole. He's like, Yeah, that's my second cousin.. he's an A-hole, and he's not going to let this go".

"apparently, I don't know". ROFL

When folks are going to start SLANDERING others, especially leveling CRIMINAL accusations, I would think they'd have to be fairly certain that they have their facts straight, supported by evidence/documentation, rather than the 21st century media norm of emphatically stating an implicit wild accusation, the more sensational the better, followed by "if true".

We'll have to wait and see what this Junior G-man turns up and
"if true", which is the best defense in the world for libel/slander. Truth.

Otherwise, if NOT true, my prediction is that this Lawsuit Lotto Wizard will wind up staring up from the defendant's end of one and ironically, really need the endless GoFundMe drives for their stated purpose. Counsel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2293

Sean Reyes, is another blob of burden.

He is going to face numerous legal issues.

S.SaulGood

Sean Reyes, is another blob of burden.

He is going to face numerous legal issues.
"Blob" is right, IMO. He should donate all of his tight-fitting shirts and invest in 10X button down dress shirts in dark colors to be worn untucked. Perhaps a frock or smock to disguise the jelly rolls, breasts, and gyno. And I know it sounds mean, but I mean that CONSTRUCTIVELY. This guy has friends and none of them have mentioned how he looks? "Listen, Sean, let's go shopping for some shirts. These aren't showcasing your frame in the best light"? Look better = feel better, I always say. Feel like a man = act more like one, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo