SGV News First: The Jose Gonzalez 1AA gang: RACISM at its core?

S.SaulGood

The whole scum lot of them appear to take great pleasure in expressing their innate racist views. ESPECIALLY against Asians & Blacks, among others.

For example, this camera and gun toting skinny runt here that typically tries to pass himself off as a state inspector conducting an investigation, IMO.

Here he is, doing what he loves the most, IMO, harassing and making fun of Asians, mocking the way they speak English, to the approval of their sick and twisted fan base commenting below about how "clever" they are:

This is typical with these two SGV gang members, Riverside (Abad Amilca(r) Sandoval Gonzalez) and his wife/husband?, the not silent enough *advertiser censored*, Richard Garcia Aguirre, who himself, could barely speak intelligible English OR Espanol, his intelligence level just slightly north of the average blender, IMO.

The rotten toothed scarecrowesque Riverside refers to a black officer as dirty, foul, smelly, etc., complaining about his hair, etc., much like Fat Glenn Cerio calls black cops, "Effing N*****S", meanwhile it looks to me like Riverside is allergic to soap and water. I can almost imagine the wavy stink lines wafting up from him, if the flies that seem to be attracted to him is any indication of his ripe fecal-like aroma, IMO. Thank God it's YouTube and not Smell-O-Vision.

So my question is this. How large a part does racism play in Frauditors picking up a camera. You can't help but notice it. It's there, a major part of the majority of most auditor's routine. You can't miss it. Especially in the schtick of all of the SGV crew member's harassment videos.

Is blatantly and outwardly expressing racism, the hatred and contempt for whites, blacks, Asians, et. al., a major incentive for frauditors?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind and motivating this type of behavior:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo