Silence Boy Channel back Up

S.SaulGood

This is from Familia TV Silence Boy channel back up.

Familia TV video link

Silence Boy channel
Youtube should be advised that he already had his content, MOST OF WHICH IS THE SAME OR OF THE SAME NATURE as on his backup channel.

On most major platforms, if you're banned and continue to use the site, they will consider that CIRCUMVENTION and institute a ban on the new or previously dormant iteration.

FearMyFez

Youtube should be advised that he already had his content, MOST OF WHICH IS THE SAME OR OF THE SAME NATURE as on his backup channel.

On most major platforms, if you're banned and continue to use the site, they will consider that CIRCUMVENTION and institute a ban on the new or previously dormant iteration.
By the Power of The Moors!!!! #FearOurFez

Drphibes

This is from Familia TV Silence Boy channel back up.

Familia TV video link

Silence Boy channel
Silence *advertiser censored* is right back to his old behavior.
I don’t understand why YT let him have his channel back. He needs a good old fashioned beat down. He posted a video today bragging they he is back and no one can do anything about it. This prick needs to disappear forever

xxalxx

Does anyone have his email address? Just to send him a greetings card. It's for a friend.

S.SaulGood

Does anyone have his email address? Just to send him a greetings card. It's for a friend.
My guess would be SilenceBoy or SilenceBoyAudit or Audits @ Gmail.com

Most of these Frauditing bee-yatches have a gmail account with their frauditing channel name as the prefix.

And before I forget, glad you're here!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo