SILENCE BOY RICHARD GARCIA AGUIRRE, "PATRON SAINT OF THE HOMELESS". .*advertiser censored*!

S.SaulGood

The Good Doctor brings us another spot-on observation:

Hint for the Not Silent Enough *advertiser censored*, when you DO SOMETHING GOOD for someone, if the ONLY REASON FOR HELPING is SELF-PROMOTION, "look at me everyone, look at me. Look here, Look what I'm doing. Look. See. Look at this. I'm buying this guy a piece of hard toast with .05 ounces of meat and artificial cheese and a quarter pound of shredded lettuce on it. Look at it. Look at me. See this $5. I'm spending it on this guy. I'm such a good guy. Look, you see" Over and over and over again....

that's not being a "hero". It's being a self-promoting not silent enough *advertiser censored*.

A hero would buy the guy food OFF CAMERA. A *advertiser censored* would do exactly what Fat-Faced Richie did here.

S.SaulGood

The beep beep beep beep beep, of his body cam sure does get annoying after a few minutes. A cop asked him why he can't mute it, and Fat-faced Richie fumbled some unintelligible, non-decipherable hemming and hawing as to why he has to keep it beeping.

What he SHOULD have said is, if he wasn't the second coming of Bill Dana's Jose Jimenez character, is,

"I want to draw everyone's attention to my bodycam. Make sure nobody misses it. Us SGV scumbags, and all frauditors in general operate using the confusion principle. Distraction and obfuscation. We like to catch people off-balance. Better chance of us getting over like that. Like when a cop approaches, we say, "What's your name and badge office", to try to control the narrative and give them pause. KC and I also like to dress, talk, and give the impression that we are police investigators, again, the confusion principle. To make our victims less likely to act out against us if they think that there's a chance we're cops. Which is why KC always says, "We're conducting an investigation. Interfere, and I'll place you under arrest. I will charge you with a crime". Then he gets on his phone and pretends he's a cop talking to headquarters. At any rate, none of our victims are EVER smart enough to directly ask, "Are you the police?", because if they did, and we answered honestly, in a non-felonious way, the charade would be over.".

What these two, Silence Boy (Richard Garcia Aguirre) and KC Camera Boy (Abad Amilca(r) Sandoval Gonzalez) are doing is borderline criminal impersonation of police. If they push it a little too far, and some SHARP individual knows how to question them to elicit Abad stating that he IS the police, that's a felony and things won't be "that simple" for either of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo