Tribute to Dr. Dave

S.SaulGood

Can I read to you from the FOIA act please? I actually felt bad for NABL news, might be a wake up that this is the team he chose to be on... #FearMyFez
View attachment 1306
Good observsation.

Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

S.SaulGood

Good observsation.

Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”
Did you see/hear Me (the beautiful woman who attended) and BrianB? I think they were great!

Like Doctor Dave, the good Doctor's audience are the real deal, which is why we're there and growing. Underestimation a serious mistake.

FearMyFez

Good observsation.

So can I read to you from the statue of the FIOA act regarding my Jim Jones devotion to drink the kool aid to beam up to the FOIA space ship??? #FearMyFOIA

TheOneTrueRobb

Wow, that was scary...I thought from the title that something may have happened to the Doc. Fortunately, you were just kidding...

Public recording isn't just Clippy's 1st Amendment Right. it's his Billy Pulpit...

S.SaulGood

Wow, that was scary...I thought from the title that something may have happened to the Doc. Fortunately, you were just kidding...

Public recording isn't just Clippy's 1st Amendment Right. it's his Billy Pulpit...

That looks like Clippy's "Goat-to" guy. Whatever gloats his goat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo