Turner v Driver 2017-02-27

njdiver

Staff member
Curator
If I stopped to explain every posting of material I make there would be no time to research and post the material. Read what I have presented and come up with your own decision.

observer

Staff member
Curator
If I stopped to explain every posting of material I make there would be no time to research and post the material. Read what I have presented and come up with your own decision.
njdiver- Does a search engine pull the relative data from the documents uploaded on FAANClub? What is the benefit or advantage of using the files on FAANClub as compared to doing a "Google" search? For example if I did a search for First Amendment using Google how would it handle the files inside FAANClub?

I may be confused as to the objective of FAANClub, but if it is to educate and inform the public about First Amendment issues and auditors, IMO the posting of files with no explanation as to what the file pertains to is a losing battle. I have serious reservations as to how many people would take the time to use FAANClub vs doing a simple "Google" search.

njdiver

Staff member
Curator
I am in the process of adding an abstract or "snip" from an introduction for all the opinion documents I have posted. Per the site owners request. Please leave me to it.

observer

Staff member
Curator
njdiver,

Please accept my apology as it was not my intent to offend you or in any manner make you feel unappreciated. It was my intent to enrich the site by making it the best it can be by offering my perspective as a user of search engines and legal databases.

I fully understand the time involved in researching issues, understanding them, making it relative to the discussion, and writing commentary that helps each user gain maximum use and benefit from this site.

It is my hope that this site becomes a mainstay for not just the auditing community but the public as a whole as it relates to constitutional rights at both state and federal levels. In closing, thank you for all that you contribute and please do not let this interrupt your efforts.

njdiver

Staff member
Curator
This is an open forum for anyone to read and discuss topics of interest to what is posted. Have at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo