Tyrant Slayer Raked Over The Coals by Keeping It Criminal!

AllAmericanPI.Guy

@Dr. Dave Debunker

Two of YouTubes most incompetent CRIMINALS just unwittingly detailed and confessed to their criminal activities upon their livestream; In doing so, they also defrauded their audience of hundreds and hundreds of dollars if not thousands. We recorded all of it, we will cover it here, and we will take you through the process of legal recourse every step of the way.

8 U.S. Code § 1324c - Penalties for document fraudTitle 52
Civil Actions
Chapter 925 - Statutory Rights of Action and Defenses
Section 52-565 - Double damages for forgery.

Universal Citation: CT Gen Stat § 52-565 (2012)
Any person who falsely makes, alters, forges or counterfeits any document, or knowingly utters, as true, any document falsely made, altered, forged or counterfeited, shall pay double damages to any party injured thereby.

(1949 Rev., S. 8306.)
See Secs. 53a-137 to 53a-140, inclusive, re forgery. Cited. 11 CA 161. Cited. 41 CA 659. Cited. 43 CA 1.

An agent may commit forgery by making or signing an instrument in disobedience of his instructions or by exceeding his authority. 24 CS 498.a)Activities prohibited

It is unlawful for any person or entity knowingly—
(1)to forge, counterfeit, alter, or falsely make any document for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(2)to use, attempt to use, possess, obtain, accept, or receive or to provide any forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made document in order to satisfy any requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(3)to use or attempt to use or to provide or attempt to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or obtaining a benefit under this chapter,

(4)to accept or receive or to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of complying with section 1324a(b) of this title or obtaining a benefit under this chapter, or

(5)to prepare, file, or assist another in preparing or filing, any application for benefits under this chapter, or any document required under this chapter, or any document submitted in connection with such application or document, with knowledge or in reckless disregard of the fact that such application or document was falsely made or, in whole or in part, does not relate to the person on whose behalf it was or is being submitted, orA)to present before boarding a common carrier for the purpose of coming to the United States a document which relates to the alien’s eligibility to enter the United States, and (B) to fail to present such document to an immigration officer upon arrival at a United States port of entry.

@Keeping It Criminal
@Taco n Yoshi Gaming
@Blue Bacon
@Scryp Kat
@Hezokuai
@Dr Dave Beer Professor & Debunker of Frauditors
@Schrodinger's Cat

The debt associated with the charges, the civil penalties for 78 days of defamatory, libelous, slanderous claims, harassment, defrauding your audience, forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, death threats, calls for violence and violating community standards on various domains; Has compounded exponentially.

The video, audio, photographic evidence, document, and transcripts I've gathered over the course of the last 78 days of your circus is irrefutable.

Your Mothers must be so proud of you little boys. You're all going to love the shows this week. Stay tuned.

Word of advice; When you commit a premeditated crime, you might not want to discuss how you did it, why you did it, when you did it, nor basically confess to it upon a YouTube live stream. Annnnd the Darwin award of 2022 goes to!

FearMyFez

@Dr. Dave Debunker

Two of YouTubes most incompetent CRIMINALS just unwittingly detailed and confessed to their criminal activities upon their livestream; In doing so, they also defrauded their audience of hundreds and hundreds of dollars if not thousands. We recorded all of it, we will cover it here, and we will take you through the process of legal recourse every step of the way.

8 U.S. Code § 1324c - Penalties for document fraudTitle 52
Civil Actions
Chapter 925 - Statutory Rights of Action and Defenses
Section 52-565 - Double damages for forgery.

Universal Citation: CT Gen Stat § 52-565 (2012)
Any person who falsely makes, alters, forges or counterfeits any document, or knowingly utters, as true, any document falsely made, altered, forged or counterfeited, shall pay double damages to any party injured thereby.

(1949 Rev., S. 8306.)
See Secs. 53a-137 to 53a-140, inclusive, re forgery. Cited. 11 CA 161. Cited. 41 CA 659. Cited. 43 CA 1.

An agent may commit forgery by making or signing an instrument in disobedience of his instructions or by exceeding his authority. 24 CS 498.a)Activities prohibited

It is unlawful for any person or entity knowingly—
(1)to forge, counterfeit, alter, or falsely make any document for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(2)to use, attempt to use, possess, obtain, accept, or receive or to provide any forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made document in order to satisfy any requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(3)to use or attempt to use or to provide or attempt to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or obtaining a benefit under this chapter,

(4)to accept or receive or to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of complying with section 1324a(b) of this title or obtaining a benefit under this chapter, or

(5)to prepare, file, or assist another in preparing or filing, any application for benefits under this chapter, or any document required under this chapter, or any document submitted in connection with such application or document, with knowledge or in reckless disregard of the fact that such application or document was falsely made or, in whole or in part, does not relate to the person on whose behalf it was or is being submitted, orA)to present before boarding a common carrier for the purpose of coming to the United States a document which relates to the alien’s eligibility to enter the United States, and (B) to fail to present such document to an immigration officer upon arrival at a United States port of entry.

@Keeping It Criminal
@Taco n Yoshi Gaming
@Blue Bacon
@Scryp Kat
@Hezokuai
@Dr Dave Beer Professor & Debunker of Frauditors
@Schrodinger's Cat

The debt associated with the charges, the civil penalties for 78 days of defamatory, libelous, slanderous claims, harassment, defrauding your audience, forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, death threats, calls for violence and violating community standards on various domains; Has compounded exponentially.

The video, audio, photographic evidence, document, and transcripts I've gathered over the course of the last 78 days of your circus is irrefutable.

Your Mothers must be so proud of you little boys. You're all going to love the shows this week. Stay tuned.

Word of advice; When you commit a premeditated crime, you might not want to discuss how you did it, why you did it, when you did it, nor basically confess to it upon a YouTube live stream. Annnnd the Darwin award of 2022 goes to!
All of you very poor defendants, this TSS will have you all living in servitude....

AllAmericanPI.Guy

I own a home, two cars, two businesses and never lost custody of my Daughter. I don't do drugs, I certainly have never smoked meth. You must be confusing me with Schrodingers Cat and his pathetic wife, who's been desperately clinging to his channel, desprately clinging to his life of FRAUD while allowing fools like you; To exploit his HOTEL OVERDOSE, his death, as a means to get more money for MORE DRUGS. If she was a real loving wife, and not a drug addict, she wouldn't be exploiting his death with a bunch of trolls on the internet. ONE FUNERAL, is enough for ALL LOVING WIVES, reliving a death OVER AND OVER for CLICKS, VIEWS AND MONEY, is not something normal people, without drug habits do. BUT BOY DO YOU IDIOTS SURE TRY lol. Drugs are bad mmmmmk

Look, your panties are in a bunch because I'm exposing Schrodingers Cat and his drug habit, his fraud, lies etc. I'm going to see to it that his channel, and six others are removed. It's really game over for you perverts and drug addicts. The honor, and the privilege is all mine.

*advertiser censored* you and *advertiser censored* Cliff the dead drug addict too. Lol

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Yes, homeless, childless (custody) 39 year old meth addict that cannot afford a car... #Winning
I will always be a winner, I will always be a better man than you. You will always be a loser, next to nothing in contrast to me and my successes. You're a troll, you will always be a troll. You are and will remain, the very bottom of society. You might consider overdosing like Schrodingers did, there isn't any purpose, nor use for you here. You serve no purpose, you're a waste of space. You're dead air, you are a nobody.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

My four sons and I had a blast here all morning. My wife is hot, my kids are a lightyear ahead of the curve. My life is great, I live in reality and fight armed with truth. You're a miserable mental case, in a filthy room with a sticky keyboard. You probably use your neighbors wifi lol. You're a bum, like your con artist buddy Cliff. The dumb *advertiser censored* who killed himself doing drugs.

What a great dad he was huh?

(Mic Drop)

FearMyFez

I own a home, two cars, two businesses and never lost custody of my Daughter. I don't do drugs, I certainly have never smoked meth. You must be confusing me with Schrodingers Cat and his pathetic wife, who's been desperately clinging to his channel, desprately clinging to his life of FRAUD while allowing fools like you; To exploit his HOTEL OVERDOSE, his death, as a means to get more money for MORE DRUGS. If she was a real loving wife, and not a drug addict, she wouldn't be exploiting his death with a bunch of trolls on the internet. ONE FUNERAL, is enough for ALL LOVING WIVES, reliving a death OVER AND OVER for CLICKS, VIEWS AND MONEY, is not something normal people, without drug habits do. BUT BOY DO YOU IDIOTS SURE TRY lol. Drugs are bad mmmmmk

Look, your panties are in a bunch because I'm exposing Schrodingers Cat and his drug habit, his fraud, lies etc. I'm going to see to it that his channel, and six others are removed. It's really game over for you perverts and drug addicts. The honor, and the privilege is all mine.

*advertiser censored* you and *advertiser censored* Cliff the dead drug addict too. Lol
Ignorant *advertiser censored*, please do not try to flex on me. Your own videos dispel your claims about your child in your own voice. NO ONE believes your silly claims about your ownership, children ride bikes without locks, not true intellectual masters of industry. (Also, in your great intellectual capacity you misspelled "desperately") Likely either your pathetic wife or you inherited a home from your betters. SO I just want to clarify, as you continuously defame the dead, is that codified and enumerated in your constitutional rights? Who tapped you to take on that issue that you can only offer a non informed opinion on? Your entire legal premise is a total joke. Were the people that gave superchats forced in some way? Is your contention that the pitiful people in your sad viewership were forced there for clicks? As with the court house where you were educating the poor ignorant drones right before your face got planted on the tile, understand your ignorant legal action faces the same destiny...

FearMyFez

My four sons and I had a blast here all morning. My wife is hot, my kids are a lightyear ahead of the curve. My life is great, I live in reality and fight armed with truth. You're a miserable mental case, in a filthy room with a sticky keyboard. You probably use your neighbors wifi lol. You're a bum, like your con artist buddy Cliff. The dumb *advertiser censored* who killed himself doing drugs.

What a great dad he was huh?

(Mic Drop)
Busted, so I noticed there was no mention of your daughter??? Yes, my life is *advertiser censored*, I retired at 42 after my career as a campus president at a college. Does this angry talk make you feel better? I can only imagine the hot woman that likes to ride double on your tiny bicicleta. Keep crying out in your impotent rage. LOL Perhaps as you take on potential drug deaths, Nomad was one of your ilk that overdosed on heroin, where is that commentary?

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Ignorant *advertiser censored*, please do not try to flex on me. Your own videos dispel your claims about your child in your own voice. NO ONE believes your silly claims about your ownership, children ride bikes without locks, not true intellectual masters of industry. (Also, in your great intellectual capacity you misspelled "desperately") Likely either your pathetic wife or you inherited a home from your betters. SO I just want to clarify, as you continuously defame the dead, is that codified and enumerated in your constitutional rights? Who tapped you to take on that issue that you can only offer a non informed opinion on? Your entire legal premise is a total joke. Were the people that gave superchats forced in some way? Is your contention that the pitiful people in your sad viewership were forced there for clicks? As with the court house where you were educating the poor ignorant drones right before your face got planted on the tile, understand your ignorant legal action faces the same destiny...

Pipe down little girly man

I never lost custody, I was forced under the threat of duress, by way of CRIMINAL Judicial Misconduct, forced to leave her with her mother. That's not "losing custody." The proceeding has been tainted with Judicial Misconduct from top to bottom.

Flex? I don't need to flex to be able to make you look like a *advertiser censored* idiot, you do that all on your own.

The courthouse does not have a bike rack to lock to, and a $2600 bike has no place next to your $49 Walmart special. My lock costs more than your bike lol.

I don't care what a bunch of mentally ill meth heads and FRAUDS like you on the internet believe. My house, my yard, my property is bigger, better, and more valuable than the total sum of everything you've owned in your life. It hasn't been inherited either.

I've been working since I was 12, 27 years *advertiser censored* for brains. My work is seen all over New England, on commercial and residential properties all across New England. But go on, keep pretending to know. Keep hitting that crack pipe.

The chief Judicial Marshal has admitted to the Marshals wrong doing, and acknowledged their false arrest lol. REALITY and TRUTH will ALWAYS trump your drug induced delusions. It's currently under investigation and when that investigation is over, ALL THE RECORDS ARE BEING DUMPED.

I've already written the affidavits for US District Court. My lawsuits will yield settlements, and I'll be sitting on $675,000 to $1.5 million in two years or less. TRUTH always wins.

You're psychologically project here, hard. Just because that deaf crack head and his minions commit fraud, forge documents, lie, cheat, steal and defraud their audience with fake documents, fake super chats, false claims and defamatory content; Doesn't mean I must be too.

I've made no statement about that pathetic piece of *advertiser censored* Cliff, Schrodingers Cat after his overdose, that I don't say directly to him during his life of theft and fraud. Just because a piece of *advertiser censored* who stole from me, attempted to defame me, libel me, slander me, harass me, stalk me, threaten me etc DIED, no matter the cause; Does not mean I must suddenly respect him.

Look, if his fat ugly tooth rotting drug addict wife wasn't so desperately clinging to his channel for more drug money, you and the other trolls wouldn't be accusing me of defaming the dead druggy.

It's game over for him. He's dead, he overdosed, cry in your Wheaties stfu a d get over it. HIS WIFE will be PAYING the DEBT he left her with, and I'll be collecting on it. You can bet your skinny jeans on that lol.

The more his friends compound this debt in his name, on his behalf, the more his wife and family will be paying me. It's really just that simple.

YouTube viewers don't know the half of the legal precedence I have. Viewers don't have the mountain of evidence I do. I can't share it all at once because it's being used in legal proceedings. Like my recorded conversations with Chief Judical Marshal Odonovan Murphy who openly admitted the Marshals violated my rights, and even agreed to do an interview, join me on panel; But was ordered not to by the court.

Go on, hit that meth pipe or that crack pipe you're smoking. Keep pretending to know; Doing so, and trolling, being a hate filled, angry bigot, an ignorant bootlicker, doesn't change reality, it won't change the truth. I'll get my settlements, my channel will continue to grow, I'll continue exposing corruption, and my family will always be more wealthy, more healthy, more successful than you and yours. We will win, and continue winning. You are a loser. You will always be a loser. That's why I have successes and continue to be successful, while all you have is; Wild delusions and an obscure forum that's been forwarded to the FBI and DHS.

Goldmine of proprietary information here, lol you poor fools have no idea who I am, nor how internet and devices work. You think your screen name prevents me from finding out who you are? Lol too funny.

I sure hope you're one of the pathetic meth smoking fools who sent me some death threats on behalf of the dead cat. Won't be long now before we find out.

One of you fools, who I will name at a later date, who sent me a death threat among other things, has been confirmed to be registered here.

This whole forum is coming down. Bet your biggest crack rock on it you pathetic little *advertiser censored*.

S.SaulGood

The courthouse does not have a bike rack to lock to, and a $2600 bike has no place next to your $49 Walmart special. My lock costs more than your bike lol.
Then knowing this BEFOREHAND, what you do is TAKE A *advertiser censored* TAXI to and from the location where properly safeguarding a $2600 bike will pose a challenge. And then it's a non-issue, non-distraction, and the problem is solved long before it can BECOME a problem.

S.SaulGood

I never lost custody, I was forced under the threat of duress, by way of CRIMINAL Judicial Misconduct, forced to leave her with her mother. That's not "losing custody." The proceeding has been tainted with Judicial Misconduct from top to bottom.
Tainted or not and whatever the cause, it HAPPENED, and EITHER WAY, whether by accident or on purpose, whether your error or someone else's, here is the final analysis:

THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER.

Regardless of, as you say, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how".....

It happened. And it happened ON YOUR WATCH! Try not to lose sight of that.

ANYTHING that impacts your daughter, whether directly or indirectly your fault, is ON YOU. And any man who would think otherwise is less than a man.

THIS is the first lesson of life that I would hope EVERY father would teach their son. With BALLS comes RESPONSIBILITY.

FearMyFez

Flex? I don't need to flex to be able to make you look like a *advertiser censored* idiot, you do that all on your own.

I don't care what a bunch of mentally ill meth heads and FRAUDS like you on the internet believe. My house, my yard, my property is bigger, better, and more valuable than the total sum of everything you've owned in your life. It hasn't been inherited either.

I've been working since I was 12, 27 years *advertiser censored* for brains. My work is seen all over New England, on commercial and residential properties all across New England. But go on, keep pretending to know. Keep hitting that crack pipe.

The chief Judicial Marshal has admitted to the Marshals wrong doing, and acknowledged their false arrest lol. REALITY and TRUTH will ALWAYS trump your drug induced delusions. It's currently under investigation and when that investigation is over, ALL THE RECORDS ARE BEING DUMPED.

I've already written the affidavits for US District Court. My lawsuits will yield settlements, and I'll be sitting on $675,000 to $1.5 million in two years or less. TRUTH always wins.

You're psychologically project here, hard. Just because that deaf crack head and his minions commit fraud, forge documents, lie, cheat, steal and defraud their audience with fake documents, fake super chats, false claims and defamatory content; Doesn't mean I must be too.

I've made no statement about that pathetic piece of *advertiser censored* Cliff, Schrodingers Cat after his overdose, that I don't say directly to him during his life of theft and fraud. Just because a piece of *advertiser censored* who stole from me, attempted to defame me, libel me, slander me, harass me, stalk me, threaten me etc DIED, no matter the cause; Does not mean I must suddenly respect him.

Look, if his fat ugly tooth rotting drug addict wife wasn't so desperately clinging to his channel for more drug money, you and the other trolls wouldn't be accusing me of defaming the dead druggy.

It's game over for him. He's dead, he overdosed, cry in your Wheaties stfu a d get over it. HIS WIFE will be PAYING the DEBT he left her with, and I'll be collecting on it. You can bet your skinny jeans on that lol.

The more his friends compound this debt in his name, on his behalf, the more his wife and family will be paying me. It's really just that simple.

YouTube viewers don't know the half of the legal precedence I have. Viewers don't have the mountain of evidence I do. I can't share it all at once because it's being used in legal proceedings. Like my recorded conversations with Chief Judical Marshal Odonovan Murphy who openly admitted the Marshals violated my rights, and even agreed to do an interview, join me on panel; But was ordered not to by the court.

Go on, hit that meth pipe or that crack pipe you're smoking. Keep pretending to know; Doing so, and trolling, being a hate filled, angry bigot, an ignorant bootlicker, doesn't change reality, it won't change the truth. I'll get my settlements, my channel will continue to grow, I'll continue exposing corruption, and my family will always be more wealthy, more healthy, more successful than you and yours. We will win, and continue winning. You are a loser. You will always be a loser. That's why I have successes and continue to be successful, while all you have is; Wild delusions and an obscure forum that's been forwarded to the FBI and DHS.

Goldmine of proprietary information here, lol you poor fools have no idea who I am, nor how internet and devices work. You think your screen name prevents me from finding out who you are? Lol too funny.

I sure hope you're one of the pathetic meth smoking fools who sent me some death threats on behalf of the dead cat. Won't be long now before we find out.

One of you fools, who I will name at a later date, who sent me a death threat among other things, has been confirmed to be registered here.

This whole forum is coming down. Bet your biggest crack rock on it you pathetic little *advertiser censored*.
Again poor child, Adults in my world do not ride bikes.... Yes, I have seen your face palm by linoleum as you quoted your grandeur. So you again are praying for settlements? You are not taking them to the max as obviously you have the stacks of evidence? You do realize that actual wealthy people do not try to flex it or slip on a wet floor or step in front of a car for the settlement right? As to finding out who I am, will I be your thumbnail???? Get back to your Dunning Krueger where judges and Marshals are just begging to be interviewed by you...

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Busted, so I noticed there was no mention of your daughter??? Yes, my life is *advertiser censored*, I retired at 42 after my career as a campus president at a college. Does this angry talk make you feel better? I can only imagine the hot woman that likes to ride double on your tiny bicicleta. Keep crying out in your impotent rage. LOL Perhaps as you take on potential drug deaths, Nomad was one of your ilk that overdosed on heroin, where is that commentary?
Hahaha of true, that explains a lot! You were an overpaid little communist working in a subsidized institute of lower learning and living. You were in an air conditioned office forging documents for a living, while overseeing the brainwashing of students lol. Its no wonder why your so arroga t and full of yourself lol. I bet your hands are softer than a babies *advertiser censored*. You've never done a day of REAL work in your life, you've been PRETENDING all along lol. There is more strength, and more work in just one of my fingers than in your whole life lol.

The only drug addicts I know of are fans of Schrodingers Cat, and that fraud Cliff himself he overdosed in a hotel committing adultery with a homosexual, while his desperate wife and his child remained abandoned at home. Have you seen the reports?

I have a hot wife, I don't roll with women. My kids ride on the back of my bike.

A typo is not a misspelling.

You know, shock therapy and assisted suicide are both readily available mental health treatments. You should seriously consider the latter.

FearMyFez

Hahaha of true, that explains a lot! You were an overpaid little communist working in a subsidized institute of lower learning and living. You were in an air conditioned office forging documents for a living, while overseeing the brainwashing of students lol. Its no wonder why your so arroga t and full of yourself lol. I bet your hands are softer than a babies *advertiser censored*. You've never done a day of REAL work in your life, you've been PRETENDING all along lol. There is more strength, and more work in just one of my fingers than in your whole life lol.

The only drug addicts I know of are fans of Schrodingers Cat, and that fraud Cliff himself he overdosed in a hotel committing adultery with a homosexual, while his desperate wife and his child remained abandoned at home. Have you seen the reports?

I have a hot wife, I don't roll with women. My kids ride on the back of my bike.

A typo is not a misspelling.

You know, shock therapy and assisted suicide are both readily available mental health treatments. You should seriously consider the latter.
Wow, what have I pretended about? How am I a communist again? So you are construction day labor, proud of you, I am sure that your Spanish is on point, Home Depot hot dogs am I right? Again, your unsubstantiated liable and slander that you keep adding to this forum that you have being currently investigated by DHS and the FBI is very becoming. Spellcheck is a thing btw. You keep crying about the hot wife flex just like your money and business, just a fyi, these are not behaviors shown by people that have such things. Quick lesson, how many times do you hear Warren Buffet state that he owns businesses and has more money than others? Does Mark Cuban continuously claim to have a hot wife unprompted? Lastly as to I was a "overpaid little communist working at a subsidized institute". are you not looking to be subsidized and overpaid in settlements against the state and other organizations based on no actual labor of your own comrade?

S.SaulGood

Again poor child, Adults in my world do not ride bikes.... Yes, I have seen your face palm by linoleum as you quoted your grandeur. So you again are praying for settlements? You are not taking them to the max as obviously you have the stacks of evidence? You do realize that actual wealthy people do not try to flex it or slip on a wet floor or step in front of a car for the settlement right? As to finding out who I am, will I be your thumbnail???? Get back to your Dunning Krueger where judges and Marshals are just begging to be interviewed by you...
The tragedy of this is that he's NOT an idiot. He's educated, communicative, well-read; he's above average intelligence and yet the MANNER in which he's processing is completely skewed.

It's like looking at everything reflected in a fun house mirror. Everything is there, but distorted and askew.

I genuinely feel bad for him. If this is really HIM, and not an act; if THIS is how he must live every moment of his life, it's really a shame and he has no idea to just what extent he is shortchanging himself.

We're only alive a short time but dead forever. What a way to be spending a portion of that limited time, UNLESS an act to elicit sympathy thus $$$$.

FearMyFez

The tragedy of this is that he's NOT an idiot. He's educated, communicative, well-read; he's above average intelligence and yet the MANNER in which he's processing is completely skewed.

It's like looking at everything reflected in a fun house mirror. Everything is there, but distorted and askew.

I genuinely feel bad for him. If this is really HIM, and not an act; if THIS is how he must live every moment of his life, it's really a shame and he has no idea to just what extent he is shortchanging himself.

We're only alive a short time but dead forever. What a way to be spending a portion of that limited time, UNLESS an act to elicit sympathy thus $$$$.
Yet sadly now he has communicated that this forum is being actively investigated by DHS and the FBI as he is coming after everyone, you bootlicker you.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo