Update!

FearMyFez

Sadly, I fear that I will be hanging up my Fez and renouncing my Moorish citizenship. I will be joining Dr. Dave as a devout acolyte in the Church of the Sacred Gimbal, I will be donning homespun robes and wandering from town to town, post office to post office preaching the sacred word of the 1st amendment. With only the good will of the people, my potato cam and holy fervor I take on this mantle. The world shall KNOW that there is no expectation of privacy in public! If you wish to help me spread the good word from sea to shining sea, please donate, I have left my PayPal, Cashapp and Venmo in the description!
#FearMyFez

Dutch Phoenix

Sadly, I fear that I will be hanging up my Fez and renouncing my Moorish citizenship. I will be joining Dr. Dave as a devout acolyte in the Church of the Sacred Gimbal, I will be donning homespun robes and wandering from town to town, post office to post office preaching the sacred word of the 1st amendment. With only the good will of the people, my potato cam and holy fervor I take on this mantle. The world shall KNOW that there is no expectation of privacy in public! If you wish to help me spread the good word from sea to shining sea, please donate, I have left my PayPal, Cashapp and Venmo in the description!
#FearMyFez
View attachment 2081
Cheers to that! Oh yes indeed!

Dutch Phoenix

Yeah, Republicans are Nazi's, Brandon's knock off Nuremburg rally draped in red light flanked by Marines screaming that people who disagree are evil was totally democratic... Stop bringing your TDS into every thread....
Dark Brandon is freeing America from the degenerate fascist scum 2085

Dutch Phoenix

Yes, we are all part of Q, you have the IQ of a turnip... I hope that the government benefits that you receive that I pay for give you the time to grow up... Perhaps you can smoke some crack with Hunter and sell government favor?
Man, woman, person, Camera TV. Am I dictator of the Qtard sister felcher militia? I won the riddle! Oh deary meeeee!

FearMyFez

Man, woman, person, Camera TV. Am I dictator of the Qtard sister felcher militia? I won the riddle! Oh deary meeeee!
View attachment 2088
Keep fapping to the propaganda that is easily sold to the mentally... challenged? How is the stock market doing? Supply chain? Energy prices? The ever elusive "inflation" that may or may not exist? Keep hunting the jackalope that your puppet master tells you is out there... The only riddle that pertains to you is how your homely, semi-retarded mother gave birth to you after only A nal sex with a donkey???

Dutch Phoenix

Keep fapping to the propaganda that is easily sold to the mentally... challenged? How is the stock market doing? Supply chain? Energy prices? The ever elusive "inflation" that may or may not exist? Keep hunting the jackalope that your puppet master tells you is out there... The only riddle that pertains to you is how your homely, semi-retarded mother gave birth to you after only A nal sex with a donkey???
Fuhrer told us everything is propaganda! Oh yes indeeeeeed!

FearMyFez

Fuhrer told us everything is propaganda! Oh yes indeeeeeed!

View attachment 2089
You mean Clinton island... Keep the deflection going you are almost there!!! Get a laptop out and audit Joe " I shower nude with my daughter" Biden and just remember that somewhere out there there is the child of a prostitute that's father is the sitting president...

Dutch Phoenix

You mean Clinton island... Keep the deflection going you are almost there!!! Get a laptop out and audit Joe " I shower nude with my daughter" Biden and just remember that somewhere out there there is the child of a prostitute that's father is the sitting president...
ENJOOOOOOOOY

Dutch Phoenix

Twizzle

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2081
We here in the United Kingdom have known for decades that there is no expectation of privacy in public. I beg you, please before you take your potato cam from post office to post office read poster 7 about photography It reads, "Photographs for news purposes may be taken in entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums when used for public meetings except where prohibited by official signs or Security Force personnel or other authorized personnel or a federal court order or rule. Other photographs may be taken only with the permission of the local Postmaster or installation head." So if an authorised personnel says you can't take photos or video then you can't take photos or videos and must put that potato cam somewhere were the sun doesn't shine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo