Vegas Valley racist and homophobic

S.SaulGood

What a shame. I was hoping he would honor his word, be a gentleman, and be open to discussion. I know a lot of wise guys, even worked for some early on, who can rant and rave with the best of them, but when it comes to a sit-down are all business and nothing but business.

Hopefully, in the future, if Dave allows him on again, we can do that instead of the other..

D

Deleted member 2293

What a shame. I was hoping he would honor his word, be a gentleman, and be open to discussion. I know a lot of wise guys, even worked for some early on, who can rant and rave with the best of them, but when it comes to a sit-down are all business and nothing but business.

Hopefully, in the future, if Dave allows him on again, we can do that instead of the other..

Very seldom will people honor their word of being composed and objective when confronted with questions surrounding the skeletons in their closets.

The vast majority of humanity possesses these skeletons, but it takes morality, and honor to do your best before you leave to make the world a better place than when you arrived.

It is, disheartening. Screenshot_20220412-164010_Instagram.jpg

S.SaulGood

Very seldom will people honor their word of being composed and objective when confronted with questions surrounding the skeletons in their closets.

The vast majority of humanity possesses these skeletons, but it takes morality, and honor to do your best before you leave to make the world a better place than when you arrived.

It is, disheartening.View attachment 1693
Written like an artist!

NineNine

It's almost like he's trying to mimic Jose Decastro's finger guns. But yea, I thought the same thing the first time I saw him do that thinking "isn't that the loser hand signal with the thumb and index?".

NineNine

On topic... I posted this to VVC's newest community post with the video showing his son cowardly punching that other kid after VVC pushed the kid. "we want proof of dave's arrests you've alleged otherwise you are just full of hot air. and congrats to your son on his sucker punch, very manly " (obviously his claims are frivolous at best, I am well aware). I am just curious how long it will take him to remove it. Like father like son

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo