Welcome, Hannah!

TheOneTrueRobb

Y’all are being given an unlawful directive to check out “Hannah Reloaded”, a new (to me) Watchdogger channel with a unique and refreshing take on the scene. Like ‘n Sub, Folks,..

FearMyFez

What is your jurisdiction here? Name and badge number? I need 3 forms of ID! This goes against my 1st, 4th and 14th amendments! I hope that you realize that we will be taking this to FEDERAL court! You are really overstepped your bounds here and have totally lost your qualified immunity! You really need to learn the LAW but that is why I am here to educate you. Are you trying to be law enforcement or feelings enforcement? Did you swear an oath to the constitution? This is the view of the Fezant currently SMFH #FearMyFez 1050

FearMyFez

Y’all are being given an unlawful directive to check out “Hannah Reloaded”, a new (to me) Watchdogger channel with a unique and refreshing take on the scene. Like ‘n Sub, Folks,..

I tried, she is way too into politics for a Moor such as myself, especially as inflation is at all time highs, stock markets are crashing and Ukraine is being invaded... "Alexa, remind me that I owe $62,000 to Brandon on April 15th"... 1056

S.SaulGood

Hannah! Hmmm....A palindromic name!! Always the same; coming or going! Intriguing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo