Becky O Ice Cold's clone

S.SaulGood

Look at this beauty! In one of her painful to watch and thankfully few videos she confesses to Ice Cold that she goes both ways (just like Ice), and she "hasn't had sex with a dude for over 2 years". She goes on to further explain to Ice that "I'm scared to have sex with a dude; not because I'm afraid of dudes; I can *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* up ANY dude, so I ain't scared of no *advertiser censored* dude. I'm scared because my *advertiser censored* is so good, dudes won't go away once I put my *advertiser censored* on them" (or something to that effect, I may have missed a word or two, I can't actually bring myself to listen to it again for accuracy).

Like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz once sang, "If I only had a brain".

Theresa R

Staff member
Liaison

Look at this beauty! In one of her painful to watch and thankfully few videos she confesses to Ice Cold that she goes both ways (just like Ice), and she "hasn't had sex with a dude for over 2 years". She goes on to further explain to Ice that "I'm scared to have sex with a dude; not because I'm afraid of dudes; I can *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* up ANY dude, so I ain't scared of no *advertiser censored* dude. I'm scared because my *advertiser censored* is so good, dudes won't go away once I put my *advertiser censored* on them" (or something to that effect, I may have missed a word or two, I can't actually bring myself to listen to it again for accuracy).

Like the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz once sang, "If I only had a brain".
she likes to muckbang too

S.SaulGood

she likes to muckbang too
And based on the look of the dishes she prepares, Becky O can make it rain, cooking up a storm! I pride myself on my will power and her food makes me want to order out all the high caloric foods that I avoid, 90% of my diet solely lean meats, no dairy, very limited salt, oil, sugar, no alcohol, etc. = no frills, no fun!!

She also loves animals, which for me is her saving grace, the silver lining in her storm cloud as far as I'm concerned. Which is why with these two things going for her, I can't understand why she would take on the persona of a thug and act out in that manner. What in the 1930s and 40s would be perfectly called a "pug". A Bowery Boys movie palooka. "Hey Punchy, how many fingers am I holding up?" (trying to figure out whether or not to throw in the towel).

As someone whose profession is to capitalize on people's strengths and get the most out of them their potential will allow, it's sad to see people like Becky and Ice who think their trolls are their worst enemies, when the real enemy is within.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo